LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"But it hurts " Alex wine out sadly and started to wiggle and fuss when Aaliyah started cleaning her up "I just wanna go home " Alex whimper out finely just wanting to go home and hid for the rest of her day off

"Please stop I want to go home now " Alex tried to beg once more if she didn't leave soon or more so now she felt she wouldn't be able to ever go back to work again not with Aaliyah there too anyway

Alex stood for a moment before turning around " I'm not a baby I want my clothes back and to leave not to be ignored I'm 21 and a doctor just like you and I just want my clothes back and go home AND IM NOT WEARING A FUCKING DIAPER" Alex pretty much screaming

"I NEVER ASK " Alex scream back as she tried to get away "I never ask for your help even if I can't remember I know that I never ask I wouldn't have because not only do we work together I don't have people to help me " Alex added still trying to get off Aaliyah lap and whine in pain because of her arm she then saw the paddle when she turn her head to try and look at Aaliyah and freak out more

Alex kick her legs not out pain but to try to kick Aaliyah at first while blushing but soon her face grew red and her kicks turn one of a little girl getting a spanking and tears ran down her face they were a mixer of pain and shame as the spanking continue finely at the end Alex body went limp as she sob over Aaliyah lap

"Stop I'll be good stop please stop " Alex kept begging and sobbing over and over again till her throat was horse but tried one more way to see if it would make Aaliyah stop "mummy please I'm sorry " she didn't know what was worst the pain in her ass or the pain to her already small ego dying more by calling Aaliyah mummy in hopes it would save her already painful ass

Alex lay there limp still shaking and crying but no sound this time her head hurt her throat hurt she was tried from all that sobbing and kicking and yelling her ego was gone and her ass was on fire so all she could do was give Aaliyah a weak nod that she would be

Alex was still looking up at Aaliyah when she look at her again "please don't make me I'll be good and do what I'm told " she said in a small hurt voice as she kept looking at Aaliyah not the chair that would really hurt if she sat on it