LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"But what about work there able to tell and how would you know if I was wearing them or not ?" Alex ask /said it was easy to tell if Alex was lying as Aaliyah was already able to tell but still how would she know Alex could lie and hide it if she really try but knew there was a catch

"No one does I don't talk about my pass and don't let people come close to me " Alex said with a shrug but let Aaliyah hug her before adding " I kinda hate being naked so can you just like what ever " Alex says feeling uncomfortable now and cold too

"Come really I was drunk last night and before I fell asleep I'm awake now and not going to sleep please do you really have to diaper me " Alex ask as moved back till she hit the crib Alex turn around to see what she hit giving Aaliyah enough time to pick her up

Alex sigh and drop her head she felt really unsure if she could keep dry and if she proved she could keep the diaper dry then maybe Aaliyah would give up on the idea of diapering her after "fine do it but if I keep it dry that means I don't have to wear it anymore right ?" Alex ask at the end

Alex lay there arms cross pouting even if Aaliyah agree to the deal didn't mean she was happy finely Alex turn her head and look at the baby blanket on it it was a deep blue black background and had dragons all over it and stars too "pretty " she mumble as she look at it

Alex blush and turn to look up at Aaliyah Alex nodded and gave a fake small cough "um yeah it's nice.... Do you have super hearing or something ?" Alex finely ask as she knew she mumble but it seem Aaliyah always heard her