LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Aaliyah: Alex sweetie you slept in your baby pants for nap time and you were good and Alice is in hers so no after how you have been acting it's better to be safe then sorry.

Aaliyah said as waked over to Alex with the Alice's pj's and some lockable baby pants as she did Alice sobbed out.

Alice: mommy sniff sob pwease I-I will be good I will

"But that was just a nap mummy and I don't remove my diaper anyway please mummy I don't like them they make me all sweaty and itchy if I sleep in them too long and with pjs too " Alex whine

"But it's not fair you get mad at us when we don't like something and act like little children would but then you punish us for that and act like you don't get it when you guys are just being mean and ignore us when we say we don't like something if you want us to be your little girls then you have to listen to us too cause if you did maybe we wouldn't act up for you !" Alex pretty much yelled at the end after hitting Aaliyah with one of her kicks by accident but still gave Alex time to talk

"See this is what I mean this is why I get so angry with you and hate this you act like the people in the home do you hit and say it's for our own good but in fact it because you don't like people disagreeing with you so you take it out on like we done something bad,

"I know Hun but still hearing her say that hurts but maybe she is a little right because she wasn't on about punishment till we say about the paddle but us not truly listening when they don't like something like any little child would something obviously we do for there own good and from what I noticed today once things are explain alex takes as breve as she can like a good girl but she right for other things we done that they don't like we haven't listened which has to led them getting into trouble " Elaine explains as she hugs Aaliyah