LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Alice still Alex never rise her voice or rise her hands first you did and that was very wrong look at both of you now is it still worth it now that you hurt each other " Elaine says to both girls

"Fine it wasn't worth it but I'm not saying sorry for hitting back when she started it for no reason she wants to be seen as a not big baby she shouldn't act like one then but I am sorry for some of things I said and acted a little to you

Alex was still mad at Alice for what she did so just push the block towards her " here have them " she says and crawls to the other side she didn't want to play or talk to Alice she did mean it when she said sorry for what she said and believed Alice ment her sorry too but

"Why can't we be mad she hit each other it will take time to get over this " Alex says huffing a little why was she made to get over being mad it wasn't fair they weren't being rude just not talking

"Fine you want us to talk and not keep things inside okay I'm mad at Alice and Alice we are not sisters because sister don't beat on each other " Alex says clearly not caring about the spanking she was going to get anyway so why should she give a fuck about not hurting someone feelings or num nums

"So you think to me to stop being mad at you and not seeing you as a sister your going to tell me something which may or may not be important " Alex says sounding bored as she rise her eyebrow