LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"I don't know you so I don't know what to ask " Alex answers back truthfully she was never one to be nosey as she learn what could happen if she was Alex shook at the thought and didn't like it so stood up in the crib ready to call out for Aaliyah to be changed

"Find don't mean we have to stay in here " Alex said pointing at the crib before turning to face Alice again "what bad thing oid you do to end up like this ?" She ask guessing mostly that why Alice ended up here

Alex look at Alice in shock then at Aaliyah and Elaine to be fair she guess both women spoke about her by the looks Elaine was giving her and she knew Aaliyah knew she didn't like to talk about stuff if she didn't trust someone "yow can't ask that !" Alex finely said back to Alice in shock frown deeply in anger

Alex took her pacifier out as she look at Aaliyah " how was it rude she didn't like the fact I said I didn't want to talk about myself and just doesn't care and asks you instead of

Aaliyah: Alex her mommy is going to babysit you from now on and she should know just like you should know how she became a baby too so after your food you and her are going to tell each other about how you two got to were you are and no buts or you won't get a change till bedtime.

-------------------------------

Alice: w-what do you mean m-mommy

"I'm not I don't care about her story she could me doesn't mean I'm going to trust her now I'm not hungry and fine I can wait because that nothing to me " Alex says being hard headed and just plain mad at Alice like any little girl would be when they would get told on

"No I won't I told you yesterday and you that was okay " Alex said pushing the food off the high chair she wasn't in the mood for Aaliyah taking her word back again right now