LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Topic

lordmole

I don't know if this is the right forum or not, but I thought it would be a good idea to have such a topic.

Anyway, if you need to be punished, say so here and preferably why you need to be punished too. And you should also mention any special things, like if you absolutely don't wear nappies in public or only if you're forced too etc.

Other people can reply with punishments they can think of, which of course have to do with diapers.

I intend this thread mainly for people who don't have a mommy or daddy to punish them, others are of course welcome, but don't give punishments that involve mommy or daddy, because if you have them, they're probably the ones to have punished you already anyway.

So, i've been naught because I took off my nappy before I was supposed to :blush::( .

And I don't really wear nappies in public, unless of course I am commanded to, but I won't like it. And I'm more of a DL than an AB.

I don't know if this is the right forum or not, but I thought it would be a good idea to have such a topic.

Anyway, if you need to be punished, say so here and preferably why you need to be punished too. And you should also mention any special things, like if you absolutely don't wear nappies in public or only if you're forced too etc.

Other people can reply with punishments they can think of, which of course have to do with diapers.

I intend this thread mainly for people who don't have a mommy or daddy to punish them, others are of course welcome, but don't give punishments that involve mommy or daddy, because if you have them, they're probably the ones to have punished you already anyway.

So, i've been naught because I took off my nappy before I was supposed to :blush::( .

And I don't really wear nappies in public, unless of course I am commanded to, but I won't like it. And I'm more of a DL than an AB.

Well in that case, for bing a bad boy, you should be double diapered, with a laxitive in you and sent christmass shopping at the mall, and you not allowed to touch you diaper, untill you get everything on the list....LoL B

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that was a rather... humiliating experience. Thankfully, none of those people knew me. Managed to hold it very long though.

Anyone else need punishment, or maybe other people can just suggest other punishments?

Oh, or feel free to punish me again, I kinda like it. :blush:

well lord mole i just thought of a humiating punishment for you if your still live at home and your perants don't know. buy a package of your favorate diapers, gift wrap them and sign the card to you from santa and put the present under the tree when no one is around, as u can guess the humiation/punishment will come christmas morning.

/advisable only if you want to spring the diaper thing on your perants or say it's probably a gag gift from your friends

wow i can be quite feindish when i try, perhaps i need some punishment lol jk

well lord mole i just thought of a humiating punishment for you if your still live at home and your perants don't know. buy a package of your favorate diapers, gift wrap them and sign the card to you from santa and put the present under the tree when no one is around, as u can guess the humiation/punishment will come christmas morning.

/advisable only if you want to spring the diaper thing on your perants or say it's probably a gag gift from your friends

wow i can be quite feindish when i try, perhaps i need some punishment lol jk

Hmm, that's definitely not going to happen, my parents do not need to know, and if it's up to me, they won't.

Not to mention I don't like christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been naughty again, I wet myself while not wearing a nappy. :blush:

Well, you know what that means, you should not leave the house, unless diapered, and don't forget the plastic pants, I usually wear 2 pair over a disposeable, with an insert, I think you should do the same!!!

:closedeyes:

i have been naughty this sunday am.. I pooped my diaper and I beleive I should be punished for it. Since I seem to know what diapers are for I should be diapered till tomorrow am. I should also get a panking for this. If I do it again I will have to wear diapers tomorrow to work

:roflmao:

I was naugyhty also. I pooped my diaper this am. It just came right out. Now I need to be spanked and made to wear a diaper all day since I know what the diaper is used for. Tomorrow will be anoth story. If it is repeated so is the punishment!!!!!

I am going to get my spanking later this pm. I have just removed my wet diaper and am now wearing just plastic pants to warm up my spanking area. It is 2;40pm

Well, you know what that means, you should not leave the house, unless diapered, and don't forget the plastic pants, I usually wear 2 pair over a disposeable, with an insert, I think you should do the same!!!

How do you mean, "an insert?". And I don't have plastic pants yet :blush:

I am going to get my spanking later this pm. I have just removed my wet diaper and am now wearing just plastic pants to warm up my spanking area. It is 2;40pm

It is now 5pm and I just finished getting my spanking for messing my diaper this am. My butt miws read and hot. It is quite eveident when I am sitting. I am now just back in diapers and plastic pants.

It is now 5pm and I just finished getting my spanking for messing my diaper this am. My butt is red and hot. It is quite eveident when I am sitting. I am now just back in diapers and plastic pants.

How do you mean, "an insert?". And I don't have plastic pants yet :blush:

An insert, or stuffer, or what most people call a doubler, I just makes the diaper hold twice as much, I just took my attends off with a insert I put it on about 1pm and went for a long walk wetting it, it just started to leak at 5pm, Plastic pants, you need em' there is nothing more baby like than plastic pants, unless its rubber pants, which are very expensive(why I don't have any), I got cheap plastic pants on the net, If your a small guy you can get pastic pants at the drug store or supermarket, go to the baby diaper isle, and get the largest toddler size, they go by pounds, but don't go by that, look for X-large, or the highest number in pounds, I used to fit in them, but I got bigger ones on the net, where are you from, I live in Pa.

:rolleyes:

It is now 5pm and I just finished getting my spanking for messing my diaper this am. My butt is red and hot. It is quite eveident when I am sitting. I am now just back in diapers and plastic pants.

Well I was good last night after my spanking. Woke up this am dry and clean diaper. Spanking do correct problems

:closedeyes:

i have been naughty this sunday am.. I pooped my diaper and I beleive I should be punished for it. Since I seem to know what diapers are for I should be diapered till tomorrow am. I should also get a panking for this. If I do it again I will have to wear diapers tomorrow to work

I really enjoyed my spanking

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When I was a kid I routinely wore diapers to bed nightly.

If I wet my pants during the daytime, I would get a spanking, told I was acting like a baby and will be treated as one. I would be diapered with plastic pants and my wet jeans or wahtever would be tied or pinnned around my neck. I was sent back out to play. If it was winter I was sent to the basement play area.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well first of all you should hanve not hid you dity big boy undies, Now you will be wearing a diaper and locking plastic pants, untill you lean better.

And maybe we will just hang those dirty undies aroud you neck, to make you smell and see just what you did.....