LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

Molly let David take her off the bus, blushing and looking down as he did. She hoped that no one was looking at her.

Chris, felt the pee start to spurt into her panties as they neared the front door. She quickly tried to stop it, hoping that David's attention was on Molly now and not on her.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly let David take her to the bedroom and then to the bathroom to get cleaned. She let him undress her and set her in the tub.

She shook her head when David asked what they should tell her mom and dad.

"I don't know. Do you have any ideas."

Molly nodded and waited by the tub as David went to to get Chris.

Chris looked as her brother came in the room. She hadn't started to change yet, so she came over to him.

"Okay." Chris agreed.

Chris took her brothers and and let him lead her to the bathroom.

As they walked, David talked to her.

"I'm also thinking you are not going to be able to get through one day with out wetting at least twice in your pants, if not both times at school, once before we get home.

Chris listened to David and nodded.

"Okay, I'll won't hold it on the bus."

She continued to listen to David. She wasn't sure if fighting was the right way to go but she trusted David so didn't say anything, just nodding her head again.

David got his sisters into the bath after getting Chris naked and then he started to clean up Molly first.

"I think it'll be less embarrassing for Chris if we get you done first, and let you get dressed in your room while I then wash Chris, okay?"

He smiled at Molly.

"No, Chris doesn't need me to clean her up, but she does need me emotionally because at her age, it's depressing to pee her pants.

Molly moved as David washed her, standing up when told to and sitting back down. She looked over at Chris when David asked her a question.

Chris smiled at Molly and David.

"Of course she is. She is the best sister I could ask for and you are the best brother I could ask for."

Molly let David finish, then help her out of the tub. She took the towel from him.

"Thank you David."

Molly walked out of the bathroom, drying herself off.

Chris looked at David and waited for him to start washing her.

Chris listened to David and nodded. She moved down so he could wash her hair, holding still for him.

"Alright." Chris said.

Chris took the washcloth and washed her chest and her privates before handing him the washcloth back to finish the job.

Because she took the wash rag when he went for her privates, he waited by her bottom, too.

"Do you want to get your bottom?" he asked her, or can I do it?"

He wanted to check her for poop but he didn't want to come out and say it as that would probably make her feel like a toddler and probably upset her.

Chris let David wash her bottom, flinching only slightly. When David told her to go to her room she started to stand up. She looked scared as her father pushed open the bathroom door.

"I-i had another accident at school." Chris said, before bursting into tears.