LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it was time to get off of the bus, though people saw Chris had wet pants on, when the saw Molly walking between Chris in the front and David in the back of Molly, they started to think Molly had peed her pants, and the three of them sitting together, Molly must have been in her sister's lap, so that now no one was really sure Chris had peed her pants.

Molly and Chris listened to David. She frowned a little as he talked about her wetting her pants at school. She just nodded as he talked about her being bullied. She looked over at Chris.

"David's right. You can get an infection if you keep holding your pee in all day. I don't know how you can do it, since I know I can't. Just pee your pants or get someone to take you to the bathroom so the bullies won't bother you."

Molly listened to Chris and nodded her head.

Chris looked at David as he started to talk to her.

"I know it's not your fault, Chris, but I don't want you to lose your confidence at school, your friends, or your position in your important class.

Chris listened to David and nodded. She knew he cared for her. She nodded at him.

"Alright, I'll come and find you if I wet my pants during any of my classes."

Chris followed David into the bathroom. She handed him the other clothes and took off her pants and panties. She sat down on the toilet and tried hard to pee, even though she didn't think she had to go.

No pee came out while she tried to pee, but David let her try anyway for nearly five minutes before he took her by the hand and put her in the bath.

"Okay, Chris.

Chris sat on the toilet until David got her off and helped her into the tub. She sat down in the water and let David wash her back.

"Okay, thank you. I'll wash my chest and my privates myself and let you check them. "

She held still as David washed what he was going to.

David took his time making sure that Chris was relaxed as much as she could be when he washed her especially close to her private areas, and he did check her, not only by wiping, but he actually put the wash cloth inside her bottom cheeks and when he did, he realized she had pooped sometime in the day.

"Chris?" David whispered to her.

Chris sighed. "I didn't spend the day in poopy pants, David. I got cleaned up and changed into my gym clothes. Then later I had an accident in my gym clothes."

She listened to David and nodded.

"Okay, whatever you think best."

"No, no one helped me. A teacher did bring me to the gym showers, but I washed myself."

"At least not yet. You don't know what may happen in the future when you are in my grade."

Chris got out of the tub and nodded at David.