LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris blushed as the teacher undressed her, getting her ready for the shower, She felt his hand push the mess up against her bottom as he carried her in. She looked away as the teacher finished undressing her and washed her thoroughly. She wasn't used to anyone else washing her now that she was older.

The rest of the day was okay until she had to come to the teacher.

The teacher felt her right between her legs in front.

"You don't feel wet," he told her.

Chris could hardly concentrate the rest of the day. She had made it through the rest of the day without wetting herself again, although her bladder was now bursting. She held still as the teacher felt her.

"No sir. I managed to stay dry." Chris said shakily.

(He doesn't know she's wet her pants or leaking yet.... I meant he's taking her to go pee, but he's taking her like she's a little kid because he doesn't trust her to go by herself after both wetting and pooping her pants earlier.

As she was walking, her gym shorts were getting wetter and wetter.

He finally got her to the bathroom and went into it to make sure no one stopped her, but then he saw her soaked gym shorts.

"You're peeing?" he asked her stopping her from going into a stall.

Chris blushed as he noticed her wet pants. She didn't wait for him to say anything else and ran out to catch her bus, hoping to make it before the bus left. She started looking for David as she got out of the building and headed toward where the buses were standing in line.

David saw her coming and he motioned for her to come, but his mouth dropped when he saw she was soaked.

"Chris?" he questioned.

A kid started to point at her, and he socked the kid in the arm.

"Shut it!

Chris listened to David and nodded. She wasn't sure if she wanted to David to help her or not, but for now she was too shaken up to do anything for herself. When David mentioned the clothes she had worn to school, she blushed.

"Something like that." Chris agreed, not wanting to add anything else.

Chris rolled her eyes as David said she might take a weapon inside the bathroom and kill herself.

"Fine, you can clean me when we get home, but just so you know, I don't have any plans to kill myself."

Chris looked out the bus window.

David nodded.

Whatever she said, he knew that someone that planned such an act, unless they were calling out for help, probably wouldn't say so either.

Molly was waiting out in front of the school waiting for the bus. She needed to pee badly again since she hadn't been allowed to go during school. She had had a small accident at lunch but no one noticed. She just hoped she could make it home before she wet her pants again.

When Molly was finally on the bus, David called her over to them with a motion, and he put her in Chris's wet lap.

"Molly, I'll explain later, but please, please, please, for your big sister's sake, if you can, just pee.