LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

David soon had her clean, and he cleaned her privates too, but he did so from the outside of her panties, that way, he wasn't touching her directly and feeling like they were doing something wrong.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly let David finish washing her and relaxed in the tub.

"Uh-huh. Thanks David."

Molly got out of the tub and let David wrap her in a towel and dried off. She nodded and went to her bedroom to get a pair of clean panties.

David finished putting the girl's clothes later, in the laundry just as their parents got home, and his mom caught him doing laundry.

He blushed.

"I was just trying to help out because I needed my gym clothes for tomorrow," he lied.

Later, they had dinner and had a fairly regular evening, and it was soon time for the kids to go to bed.

David walked to Molly's room before going to bed, and he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Molly?

Melanie just nodded when David explained what he was doing in the laundry area. Her mind was on dinner and other things.

Molly was already dressed for bed and in bed when David came in. She listened to him and nodded.

"Okay, I will." Molly promised.

Chris woke up and realized that she was wetting herself. It was too late to stop it so she just let it finish. She climbed out of bed and started pulling the sheets off her bed, not wanting to wake her mother up.

David, ever alert because he had promised Molly that he would take care of her, heard commotion coming from Chris's room.

He got out of bed and went down the hall to see her stripping her bed.

"Don't cry," David came over and hugged his sister bringing her to her bed and sitting on it so he could put her in his lap as though she was younger than him.

Chris listened to David and gradually stopped crying.She let David help her get changed. She let him lead her to his bedroom and got in his bed.

"Thank you David."

Chris closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

There was no more pee in her to wet the bed, but she kept dreaming of wetting herself over and over again at school, and everyone making fun of her, and eventually when she woke, the wetting felt so real, she had to feel herself with her hand before she realized she had not wet David's bed because she just had no more pee in her.

Molly just nodded as David talked to her.

Chris had had a hard day by the time she saw David.

"It's not that easy. I pee my pants in class and the teacher usually finds out then takes me to get cleaned up. What do you want me to do, tell the teacher to get you?"

"I promise." Chris said.

Molly had wet her pants a little earlier but needed to pee again. Even worse, she needed to poop as well. She thought about running to the bathroom, but as she looked around she thought she saw her bullies watching her. She sighed and walked back and forth as she waited for the bus. Finally she saw the bus coming.

As the bus pulled to a stop in front of where she was to catch it, six people ahead of her in line, the poop in her bottom started to open her butt because she had to go too badly, and it was just hovering, as if deciding whether or not to go.

Molly stood in line to board the bus, trying really hard not to wet or mess herself. She pressed her legs together when she wasn't walking and when she was, she felt like it was coming out. Finally she got on the bus and located David and Chris. She came over to them.

"Hello."

The bus came to their stop and Molly was just soaked having wet enough that Chris and David's pants were partly wet from her wetting, too.