LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prescription?

Sorry dude, but Dolly is right. You can't seriously believe that people on here (D_D & beyond and Before) haven't thought about how to do this before you and we are twice your age. Grow up! not really :P , but come on.. Please.. I'm disabled and can barely get the VA to cover part of my expense, let alone give me the diapers I want (Molicares). You'll never lie to a doctor, they have about 15 years of creditable knowledge way above you, not that you can't find losers in the field.. If you could, then we'll see you TV. Get a Job, buy you own, and let those that need help, get help. nice dream, but just a dream!

How can I get my doctor to prescribe me diapers? Would it be cheaper than buying them online? It wouldn't be too hard to fake incontinence, just wear diapers to my appointments and wet them...

It amazes me how people fail to think things through. For starters this is known as insurance fraud, it's illegal and you're screwing the rest of us by driving costs of insurance up (especially for someone like myself who is self employed and has to pay well over $300 per month just to get really shitty coverage). You might think it wouldn't be too hard to fake incontinence but I'm guessing that an attentive doctor would catch on to the fact that something is amiss. Also, you're screwing yourself. If you fake incontinence that will go in your medical record. If you try to get insurance elsewhere at some future point in time it can be deemed as a pre-existing condition and may make it difficult for you to find someone who will cover you and if they do it will no doubt be at a higher cost because you are considered higher risk (since the insurance company KNOWS they will have to dish out $$$ for diapers).

There's nothing wrong with wearing diapers but in my opinion if you've reached the point that you're willing to do something illegal or immoral to get them then I think you need to evaluate your situation and consider that it might be getting out of control. Food for thought and of course this is just my opinion.

How can I get my doctor to prescribe me diapers? Would it be cheaper than buying them online? It wouldn't be too hard to fake incontinence, just wear diapers to my appointments and wet them...

First, that would be insurance fraud! Second you won't be able to fake it. - It takes more proof than simply wearing a diaper to a doctors appointment; at least when I did it (I have legitimate incontinence) they check all kinds of things to see if the condition can be reversed, can it be expected to eventually just do away on it's own, any drugs that might help, exc. Third, even if you do end up with a prescription for diapers, odds are you won't really want to use it anyway because the ones insurance will pay for are the cheapest you can find, you may as well not bother using one. If you do get something decent out of them, it's not going to be without a fight trust me.

Guest diamondback688

he is right...my parents fought there insurance company for like 6 months before they finally agreed to get me better diapers...oh yea, btw, dont drop the soap when your in jail...

Honesty is always the best policy, I have always been a Nappy/Diaper lover and felt really bad (and I mean bad) when I started having real problems with getting to the loo on time, my wife almost had to make me go to the doctors where I underwent all kinds of tests, some of which were very unpleasant and painful.

Now I have to wear Nappies 24/7 and I feel guilty because I love wearing them just as much if not more than when I was younger.

My point is very much the same as the others, if you are not genuinely incontinent then please do not screw the system-you will get caught out and have to pay a heavy penalty that just won't be worth it. :badmood:

Go buy some and-

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

As everyone else has said, fraud is bad. I have nothing against telling people that you have incontinence issues if you feel like you need to do that in order to keep people off your back about diapers... teens living at home tellign their parents they are wetting the bed is OK in my book. However, those forms of dishonesty don;t really hurt anyone. Lying to get diapers via insurance does, even if in a small way, hurt other people because it unneccessarily burdens the insurance network.

I don't think that is right, many insurance companys supply diapers, maybe not Molicares but they will supply them. They have no right not to..You pay the money, they OWE you the service. It's up to you, the doctors and the way your prescription and needs require and right to a "normal" life is considered. If VA can do it then a HMO isn't a problem. Been there done it.