LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protex Deal of the Week

DailyDi

www.myprotex.com

One FREE: "I Can't Believe It's NOT Gerber II Grey/Blue Plastic Pant, to everyone making a minimum purchase of $79.95, excluding shipping. Beginning today, October 24, 2016 you will receive ONE of our world famous Protex I Can't Believe It's NOT Gerber II Plastic Pant by clicking on item #257 and adding it to your shopping cart.

YOU MUST ADD ITEM #257 TO YOUR CART TO RECEIVE ONE FREE AND YOU MUST DO SO BY MAKING A MINIMUM ORDER OF $79.95 BEFORE SHIPPING CHARGES ARE ADDED.

"I Can't Believe It's NOT Gerber II Plastic Pants."

THIS IS ITEM #257 AS A SINGLE PANT;

"I Can't Believe It's NOT Gerber II Plastic Pants."

This One Is Kin To The One We Sold For Years By The Same Name, But This Is II Or JR., Since It Is An Offshoot From The Old Style. Why Not Try One Today?

Soft Flexable Material In A Cool Fitting Full Cut Panty Brief. It Has Been 5 Years Since We Produced The Last Of The "I Can't Believe It's NOT Gerber" Plastic Pants From The Originals. How Time Flies, But We Have Continued To Form A Product That Meets The High Standard Of Those Of The Past. Perhaps This Is Our Answer. More Specifically These Are Much More Softer Than The Originals And Are NOT Textured Which Adds To The Softness. This Is A Special Pant You Have Waited For All These Years.

Archived