LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's That New Pop Up?

Okay am I going nuts or what, but as I typed in the forums today my text kept being interupted buy a pop up entry thing at the bottom as like a spell check, kept saying "find" a open box with some of my text, and some other crap like next, previous and a check box or two. has anybody else seen this? I also notice that I can't cut and paste from the boards any more, when I highlight text and right click, it thinks it's a web page.

The pop up is driving me crazy cause it disappears after about a 2 second pause, even if I close it it returns as I type. Being a fast typer, I go nuts as half my text disappears in the box, and I sure would like to be able to cut and paste again.

The only thing new on my system was the new Java update, but this wasn't happening yesterday, well as far as the pop up anyway. I have had the Java for a couple of days.

So is this just me?

• 1 month later...

Okay am I going nuts or what, but as I typed in the forums today my text kept being interupted buy a pop up entry thing at the bottom as like a spell check, kept saying "find" a open box with some of my text, and some other crap like next, previous and a check box or two. has anybody else seen this?

Guess you fixed it by now? But for the benefit of anyone else, what you're seeing is Firefox's find-as-you-type feature. To turn it off, go to Tools menu, click Options then the Advanced icon. In the General tab, look at the Accessibility box and turn off "Search for text when I start typing" and click OK.

Actually it kinda fixed itself, but once last week it did it again. Thanks for the info though.. I checked that box and it is clear now and it's no longer pooing on me for whatever reason. ;)