LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

"We're having blue-berry pancakes, oatmeal, and eggs, honey."

She turned off the eggs and turned around to help her little girl.

"Come here, baby."

She walked over to the table and sat in a chair so she could be more Kim's changing level while she was standing, and then she reached out to take off her pants for her.

"You wet your pants in the night, sweetie," she told her gently.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda was glad that Kim wasn't too upset about the diapers, and she put Kim in a chair at the table after dressing her.

"Here we are, baby."

She then went to the sink, washed her hands, and then brought the food over and put it in front of Kim.

"Go ahead and eat, baby."

She then got herself some, and came to join Kim.

It took about two hours to get to the school, get all the papers filled out, get set up for immunizations because she had no records for immunizations, and finally, they were on the way to the local K-mart.

"It looks like you need a lot of things for school, honey."

She pulled into the K-mart parking lot and took the girl by the hand to lead her into the store.

"Oh, I'm sure your shoes would have been good enough, but a lot of schools these days try to keep their gyms nice by enforcing parents to buy special shoes that are just for gym so that they don't have excess dirt on them, and the bottoms of the shoes are white, honey.

Kim nodded as Brenda explained about the shoes.

"I hadn't started taking gym class when I was sold. This will be my first time taking gym. " Brenda said.

Kim followed Brenda around the store buying everything she would need for school. It had taken awhile and she started to feel the need to pee again. She didn't want to bother Brenda though, as she should be able to hold it until they left the store.

They were in the store for a while, but finally, they were walking out to the parking lot after getting everything the little girl would need.

"Well, I think it's about time to get you something to eat.