LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, the bathroom wasn't full this time and she could go right in.

Brenda let Kim go into the stall by herself trusting she would tell her if she had a problem or an accident before she got her pants down.

Brenda waited a few minutes, and when other people came in, she moved closer to her little adoptive little girl's stall door as if to protect her, not letting anyone get close to it without giving them the kind of look you'd expect from a mother bear.

Other mothers had seen that kind of look before, and they sort of expected a baby or someone around the age of 6 to be in the cubical, and this was maybe the mother's first time letting her child use the bathroom by herself.

Kim finished peeing and stood up. She pulled up her panties and pants and came out of the stall. She saw there were more people and was nervous. She let Brenda take her to the sink and washed her hands. She took Brenda's hand and walked out to the car.

"So are we headed to your house now?" Kim wondered.

Kim nodded. She wasn't used to not doing anything, and it had been a long time since she had played with any toys.

"Alright, Miss Brenda. Whatever you think is best." Kim replied.

Kim got in the back seat of the car and fastened her seat belt.

As they went down the highway, Kim looked at the surroundings. She was starting to feel better, knowing that she was going to be living with Brenda instead of living on the streets like she had been.

Kim listened as Brenda read off the choices to her. She had not had many chances to eat ice cream so she wasn't familiar with the choices she was giving her. When Brenda said she was having a banana shake she nodded her head.

"That sounds good. I'll have one too, please."

Brenda smiled and nodded ordering Kim the same thing.

Then, they were on the way back home.

"You okay?" she asked the little girl.

Kim took her shake and started drinking it. It was delicious.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for the shake. I'll let you know if I need anything."

Kim kept drinking her shake and looking out the window.

Brenda smiled and nodded.

She started to drive home.

On the way home, the little girl started to feel the need to do something more than just pee... and they were still about twenty minutes from getting home.

Brenda stopped at a red light and she noticed a policeman in her mirror, so decided to slow down a bit just in case, which meant it would take more like thirty minutes now.

She continued on her way.

The feeling inside was getting worse and she doubted she would make it all the way to Brenda's house. Finally she decided to tell Brenda she needed to use the potty.

"Excuse me, Ms. Brenda, but I need to use the toilet please." Kim said softly.

Kim kicked her legs a bit as Kim looked for a place to stop. It didn't seem like she was going to, and Kim really needed to go now. She started feeling it come out as Brenda talked to her.

"Alright, Miss Brenda." Kim said, filling her panties with poop.

Kim blushed as Brenda talked to her. She nodded when Brenda said just to go ahead and finish pooping her pants. She relaxed her muscles and felt the rest of the poop fill her pants. Kim started to cry as she turned and looked out the window.