LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wasn't in school when I first got here. There was circumstances that happened that kept me from going to school. Now that I am with aunt Brenda I am going to school though."

Kim took a sip of her drink.

When they were both finished, Shawn showed her how to get excused, where to take her empty tray and then outside to look around for something fun to do.

Kim nodded. She looked up at the basket and pushed the basketball up with both hands, causing it to fly off to the side away from the basket. She looked at Shawn and blushed.

"Sorry, guess i did it wrong."

Kim listened to Shawn and nodded.

"I guess I can keep on trying basketball, or we can find something else I might be good at."

When Shawn took her hand and walked her over to where they were going to wait for the teacher Kim felt the need to pee again. She blushed a little but didn't say anything to Shawn.

The teacher lined the kids up when it was time, and then he headed towards the classroom with the class.

Of course, no one asked to go right after lunch.

Kim held Shawn's hand as they walked into the school building. She took her seat and looked at her teacher as she read. She crossed her legs and held her hand at her crotch as she really needed to pee now. It didn't help that she wasn't understanding what was going on in the story.

Eventually, a warm squirt escaped her so strongly it warmed her hand at her crotch and spread just around the zipper part of her pants, making a little wet spot.