LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim nodded when Mr. Davis asked if she was okay. She got up and started following Mr. Davis to the nursers office. She listened and nodded again.

"Yes sir, I understand. Sorry to be a problem, Mr. Davis."

"Thank you, Mr. Davis."

Kim blushed when the nurse talked to her. She nodded when the nurse asked her if she was having a bad first day. Kim let the nurse take her to the curtained off area.

"No ma'am. I guess my aunt Brenda didn't think I would need a change of clothes. I'm not a baby." Kim said.

Kim removed her skirt and panties after the nurse left. She picked up the pull up and looked at it. She hadn't been around little toddlers that wore pull ups so she had never seen one before. She looked it over and then stepped into it. She pulled it up her legs and over her bottom. Her top hadn't got wet so she had left that on.

Kim took the jeans and stepped into them, pulling them up over her pull up. She was not used to wearing pull ups so she didn't check to see if any of it was showing above the waistband of the jeans.

They were soon back in the classroom, and the class was just lining up to go to lunch.

"Ms. Kim, go ahead and get in line," Mr. DAvis told her.

The other children were looking at her, but more out of curiosity than anything else at the moment.

Before they knew it, the line was moving towards the lunch room.

When she looked up, they were already entering the cafeteria, and getting into line to get their trays.

"Kim?" one of the boys called to her once they were in the cafeteria.

Kim kept her eyes on the people in front of her so she wouldn't bump into them. She heard the boy talk to her and turned around.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just nervous as this is my first day." Kim replied, blushing.

Kim listened to Shawn and nodded. She didn't have anyone else talking to her so she guessed it would be alright if she made friends with Shawn.

She blushed when she mentioned her accident and nodded her head.

"Well, how about we just look around at recess, and you tell me what you want to do when we go outside, as long as it's not jump rope or a girl thing."