LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the tub was filled, Brenda came over and helped her off of the potty.

"Now, I know you are eleven years old, so if you want to try to clean yourself up this time, you can, honey.

Brenda soon had her little girl all clean, and then she got her out and started to dry her with a towel.

"Don't you worry," Brenda told her.

Brenda smiled at her little girl, and she soon had her dried and walking wrapped in a towel to her room to get some clean clothes on her.

"Do you want me to put you in a pair of panties, honey, or do you think a diaper would be better?

Brenda smiled and started to dress her little angel again into some clean clothes.

Once she had her in a clean orange top and a blue skirt, she took her down to the living room to get ready to take her out for dinner.

"I'm sorry you are having trouble with wetting yourself, baby.

They got in and started out for the restaurant.

Brenda was really happy that Kim was comfortable now, and that they would be able to unwind to some good food.

Brenda smiled at the young girl and took her in.

Unfortunately, Kim recognized two of the employees as people that worked for the people she had run away from.

Kim sat at the table and when the server came over she recognized her as one of the girls that were from the house. Kim was afraid that the bad men that controlled them were around. She started shaking some and without realizing it, started wetting her diaper as well.

Brenda ordered their meal, but as the girl was standing there, something seemed off about Kim.

After the girl left, Brenda whispered to Kim.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, they were brought over on the same boat I was. They aren't the ones that hurt me. They are doing what the bad men tell them too. They have to turn all their money over to the men."

"Thank you, Aunt Brenda." Kim said with a little smile.