LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

Kim looked at the pile up they were caught in. She pressed her hand between her legs, biting her lip. Even worse, she was starting to feel the need to poop. She groaned.

"Aunt Brenda, I need to go to the bathroom. I'm sorry."

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Are you sure you want to wait that long, or maybe I can try to find a convenience store to take you potty?"

She really didn't trust the girl could wait that long, especially with the way traffic was moving now, at a turtle pace, or even slower since it was stopped about 30 seconds to moving for about 5 seconds.

Kim slipped her thumb in her mouth as she concentrated. She felt a spurt of pee and gasped. She pressed her hands between her legs and sucked hard on her thumb. She felt her poop trying to push it's way out even more now.

As she was about half way through in pooping her pants, a spot opened up, and Brenda was able to get into a Seven Eleven parking spot.

"Come on, honey," he reached for her when she noticed how tightly together the girl's legs were.

Brenda reached down and picked her up when she had parked the car and came to her side of the car, and right away, she not only felt the wet, but there was a lump in the seat of the girl's panties.

Once she was calm again, Brenda put her in the car and drove her the rest of the way to Burger King and pulled through the drive through so that the little girl wouldn't have to show everyone that she pooped her pants.

Kim nodded and looked in the bag. She wasn't sure if some of this food was for Brenda as well. It was more than anyone had got for her before. She looked up at Brenda.

"Which one is mine?" Kim asked quietly.

Kim tried to eat slowly, but the cheeseburger tasted good. She had the first one finished before they got too far. She picked up the drink and started sipping it through the straw. She looked at the traffic to see if it had cleared up.

The traffic was a lot better this time, and it was only going to take about twenty minutes, like it should have to begin with.

Brenda smiled over at her little charge.

"You okay, sweetie?" she asked the girl.

When they reached the house Kim waited for Brenda to let her out so she could change. She listened to Brenda and nodded, although she would like to have got out of her messy panties right away. She watched as Brenda went into the house.