LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jennifer puts the diapers in the cart, then goes gets the ice cream. She goes through the checkouts and then comes out to the car and drives home.

"I'm ready too." Heidi said. Nicole nodded.

"So what can we do until bedtime?" Heidi asked.

Nicole came back to the living room, tugging at her pants, straightening them. She smiled as she took her ice cream and sat down on the couch next to the other girls.

"Megan's right, Anna. Don't be afraid to take anything offered in this house." Jennifer said.

Jennifer left the room and went to her bedroom for a bit while the movie was on.

Soon the story ended and Megan stood up yawning.

"I guess we should all retire to the room so mom thinks we are going to bed."

She started towards the bathroom to use it.

Jennifer heard the girls walking past her bedroom door. She had taken a diaper from the package and laid it on her bed. Jennifer opened the door as Nicole was passing it.

"Can I see you in my room for a minute?" Jennifer asked.

Nicole started shaking, but nodded. She walked past Jennifer into the room. She saw the diaper on the bed and started crying.

"Please, no! I don't want to wear a diaper! I'll use the bathroom before going to bed! I'll get up during the night!" Nicole pleaded.

"When I talked to your mother she told me you were having problems. I decided it would be best to put a diaper on you tonight. Now please go ahead and get undressed."

Nicole shook as she took off her pants and panties, stepping out of them, staring down at the floor. Jennifer checked the panties and saw they were damp.

"I see you already peed your pants. I guess I should have put a diaper on you earlier."

Nicole cried as Jennifer helped her lay down on the bed. Jennifer wiped Nicole off before lifting her legs and sliding the diaper under her. She brought the diaper up and taped it snugly onto Nicole and hand her stand up.

"I'll go get your pajamas, stay here." Jennifer ordered.

Jennifer left the room, closing the door behind her. She went over to Megan's room to get pajamas for Nicole.

Jennifer took a pair of Megan's pajamas from the drawer as the girls didn't bring any with them. She smiled at Megan.

"It's nothing, really. Nicole will be in in a minute. I am just helping her with a problem she has. I'm sure she doesn't want everyone to know her business. Or if she does, I'll leave it up to her to tell you."

Jennifer came over to Megan, wanting to be let out of the room.

Heidi nodded.

"I'm comfortable. it's better than my own bed."

Jennifer went back to her room. Nicole was sitting on the side of the bed, looking down.

"Let's get you dressed, then you can join Megan and the others."

Nicole stood up and let Jennifer dress her in the pajamas, pulling them up over the diaper. She looked at herself in the mirror, trying to see if she could detect the diaper under the clothes.

"In the morning you can come back to my room and I'll check your diaper to see if you're wet and help you get cleaned up if you are." Jennifer said.

"Yes ma'am." Nicole said.

Nicole went back to Megan's bedroom. She blushed as she got down on the floor with Megan and quickly covered up.

Jennifer was still up getting ready for bed when she heard one of the girls come out of Megan's room and go into the bathroom. She walked across the hall to make sure Nicole wasn't trying to sneak around. Instead she saw Anna sitting there.

"Oh. Hi Anna. I was wondering who was up."

Jennifer looked down at the stained panties.

"What's this?"

Jennifer knelt down and examined the panties.

Jennifer sighed as she listened to Anna and looked at the panties.

The stains didn't look that old.

"Now honey it's okay. Are you almost finished? When you are, come see in my bedroom."

Jennifer took Anna's stained panties and left the room.

Jennifer ignored Anna and continued on to her room. She opened a diaper on the bed and waited for Anna to come to her room. Jennifer took a closer look at the panties and was almost sure some of the stains were fresher. She thought maybe Anna was lying to her. She crossed her arms as she waited for Anna.

Anna finally came out of the bathroom sheepishly, and she walked to Jennifer's room looked down with her face as red as a tomato.

"Please, may I have my...," and she saw the diaper.

Her eyes got huge!

"No!

"Now honey, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You are going to wear a diaper for the rest of the night. If you are dry in the morning, then you can go back to your panties. This is my house and that's how it is going to be done. Now come in here and lay down so I can put the diaper on you." Jennifer insisted.

Jennifer held out her hand to Anna.