LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Alright I won't, for now. We will have to see how it goes." Jennifer said.

When they got back to the kitchen, Jennifer gave Megan a plate and then poured soda for everyone to have.

"Since you girls want to study for this test tomorrow, how about if all of you spend the night?" asked the girls.

Nicole shifted a bit in her seat. "I would okay with that if you clear it with my mom."

Heidi just nodded her head.

Megan nodded.

"That would be great, mom!"

Anna looked a little worried though.

"Um... Nicole's mom won't let her stay if I'm staying," she said.

"Megan's right. I'll call and get it all sorted out. Since you all need to study, You'll all stay the night. Now I need everyone's mother's phone number so I will call them."

Heidi wrote her mother's phone number down and handed it to Jennifer, as did Nicole. Nicole reached out and took Anna's hand.

"I'm sorry my mom feels that way about you. I don't and never will. I want you to be here for the sleepover."

Jennifer took out her cell phone and started to call the mothers.

Nicole looked at Anna and then at Jennifer. She got a piece of paper and wrote a number down. She gave Jennifer the number.

"This is the number to one of the neighbors next to Anna's house. They can reach Anna's mother and give her your message or ask her to call you." Nicole said.

Nicole rubbed Anna's back.

"I'm sorry, but it is better if Megan's mom got a hold of your mother rather than take you home. I trust her not give the number to anyone else, okay?"

Jennifer called the number that Nicole had given her.

Jennifer smiled.

"How about we let Heidi and Anna share your bed, and you and Nicole sleep on the floor? I can give you extra blankets and pillows so you can make up a bed on the floor. Have you finished eating your dinner yet?" Jennifer asked Megan.

Nicole excused herself from the table and hurried to the bathroom.

Once Megan was ready she smiled up at her mom.

The other girls were starting to eat the pizza and drink some soda.

Anna looked worried at Nicole when she came back, but she didn't say anything because Heidi was there, and she didn't want Heidi to know Nicole wets her pants that often because it might embarrass Nicole.

"Um... I was thinking Maybe Heidi and Anna can sleep on the bed...."

Anna interrupted.

"If Nicole's mom finds out I was on the bed and she was on the floor, she's going to make trouble for you.

"Anna, unless you tell your mother, or Nicole tells her mother, what the sleeping arrangements are here they won't know. So You and Heidi can sleep on the bed and Nicole and Megan sleep on the floor. Is that okay?"

"In this house, everyone is equal, regardless of nationality, size, or any other reason. No one thinks less of anyone else. If I hear anyone put anyone else down, they will be punished." Jennifer said.

Jennifer came over to Anna and gave her a hug.

"Now you girls need to finish your dinner so you can get back to studying, right?" Jennifer said.

"Alright, I'll get a half gallon of chocolate and an half gallon of strawberry. I want all of you to be good while I am gone," Jennifer said.

Jennifer left the house and drove down to the store. She went to the baby department and looked over the different diapers they had there. She knew she needed to get the largest size to fit Nicole. Nicole's mother had