LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi looked around.

"It looks like we are in Megan's kitchen. But seriously, we are on page 25, looking quizzically at the problems given to us. Do you want to give us some help.

Nicole smiled and shifted her feet as she looked at the problems.

Anna smiled at Heidi's little joke.

"Okay, well, next time I step into the dimension capsul, I'll try to pay attention to the settings....," she she sighed.

"I understand most of it. I'll study more when I get back."

Nicole hurried to the bathroom and pulled down her pants. She sat down on the toilet and started peeing right away.

Heidi looked at page 22, then turned the page.

Anna smiled up at Heidi.

"So, haven't you ever thought about it that way at all before you caught on?" she asked showing her the mistakes they kept making.

"Probably, but I caught on really quick." Heidi replied.

Heidi smiled as Megan looked up at her for help.

"At least read over the page before you look for help. It's just a continuation of what was on the previous page with just a new element added to it. Go ahead and try a couple of problems and I will check your answers and explain where you went wrong after, okay?"

Jennifer had gone to the living room to wait for the pizza to arrive so she wasn't keeping an eye on the girls.

Heidi watched Megan do the problems and smiled, nodding her head.

"Very good. That's right. See? It's not that hard. You just have to pay attention. You'll do great on the test tomorrow." Heidi encouraged.

Nicole was working on her own problems, hoping she was doing them right. She heard Megan's peeing and looked over at her.

"Oh Megan! You should have gotten up and used the bathroom. Do you want me to get your mother to help you?" Nicole asked.

Heidi listened to Megan and sighed. She looked at the math problems on page 35 and showed Megan how to do them, going over them slowly so Megan could follow her.

Nicole listened to Heidi and tried to follow along in her book as well.

Jennifer paid for the pizza and brought it to the kitchen. She set it on the counter and got out several plates. She took out soda from the refrigerator and set it on the counter. She turned to tell the girls to take a break to eat. When she did, she saw the puddle under Megan's chair.

"Megan, did you pee your pants?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer looked and Megan and shook her head.

"Let's go to your room. You girls can get your pizza and pour yourself some soda."

Jennifer led Megan to her room.

Nicole went over and looked at the pizza, then at Anna and Heidi.

"I thought you would be able as well, but I thought you would be able to use the potty when you needed to. Am I going to have to start taking you to the potty like I did when you were a toddler?" Jennifer said.

Jennifer finished cleaning Megan and put her clean panties and pants on her.

"Alright, let's go back out to the kitchen. You can start studying again after you finished eating."

Jennifer led Megan from her room.