LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megan was nervous the whole time, but at least she was sitting next to Nicole, so she hoped if Nicole smelled her, that she would just think it was herself, unless Nicole didn'(t wet her pants that day.

Anna could start to really smell it, and whispered to Nicole.

"Honey?

Nicole sighed.

"That's okay. I'm always the first one people think did it."

Nicole and Heidi walked in front of Megan into the house as Jennifer held the door open. When Megan started through the door, Jennifer ran her hand over Megan's pants. She let her go on inside and closed the door.

"Do you girls want to get right to studying, or do you want a snack first?" Jennifer asked.

Nicole shrugged her shoulders.

"I need to use the bathroom before we do anything."

Megan squirmed a little bit when her mom touched her butt which was a bit damp when she touched her since the pee in her panties would have immediately soaked through the pants when she felt her.

Megan jumped through the door and looked up at her mom wondering what that was about, and tears came to her eyes when she realized her mom had to have felt her wet pants, and more pee started to ooze into her panties, only this time, it didn't stop and she started to pee her pants right there in front of everyone.

Jennifer helped Megan stand up and took her hand she took her to her room and closed the door. She started undressing Megan.

"I am really disappointed in you. Not only did you wet your bed this morning, you did everything you could to keep it from me. You made your bed, putting your wet panties on the sheets and then neglected to inform me you had wet. And it felt like you wet your pants at school again when I felt you right before you had your potty accident here in the house. What have you to say for yourself?"

"I hope it will be the last time. Starting tomorrow morning I will be checking your bed first thing when I come in to wake you. If I find out you wet the bed then we will talk about what we need to do about it. For now, let's get you cleaned up and changed." Jennifer said.

Jennifer pulled down Megan's pants and panties.

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

Jennifer went to her bathroom and got a washcloth and towel and came back to Megan's room.

"Let's get you cleaned up. Since I didn't get a call from your school, I believe you didn't have an accident at school today. "

Jennifer started washing Megan's bottom and privates.

"You won't have to go to school smelling like pee. I'll make sure of it. Are you still having problems making it to the potty at school? Are the teachers still not letting you go during class?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer finished washing Megan and then dried her. She got a pair of cotton panties out of the dresser that had little flowers on them and put them on Megan and then got a pair of shorts out and put them on her. She gave Megan a pat on her bottom.

"Go on out to the kitchen." Jennifer ordered.

Nicole made it to the toilet and pulled down her pants, revealing a pair of damp panties that smelled strongly of pee. She blushed a little.

Nicole nodded when Anna asked if she could go ask Megan for a clean pair of panties.

"I didn't mean to lie, I was just too embarrassed, especially with Megan's mother in the car. I know you care about me." Nicole said.

Nicole felt some pee go into the toilet.

Heidi was sitting at the table waiting. She saw Megan come in and stood up. She came over to her.

"Are you okay, Megan?"

Heidi smiled at Megan.

"Don't worry about it. I know they were accidents. You couldn't help it.

Nicole waited for Anna to return and smiled as she took the panties.

"Thank you."

Nicole put the panties on, then slid her pants on over them.

Jennifer went to the kitchen and got out the milk. She poured four glasses.

"I smelled something in the car, I didn't know who it was."

"It's okay, Megan. Everyone has accidents once in awhile. It will be our secret. We won't let anyone at school know you wet the bed last night." Heidi said.

Heidi rubbed Megan's back.

Nicole came over and gave Megan a hug.

"Alright. I was planning on ordering two pizzas, so one can have chili toppings. I'll figure out the others. Maybe mushrooms and anchovies?" Jennifer joked.

"They can stay late, and I can take them home later if they want." Jennifer said.

Jennifer left the room to go order the pizzas, leaving the girls to study in the kitchen.

Heidi got out her math book so she could follow along with the topic at hand.

Megan made a face at the comment about anchovies and mushrooms, but she figured her mom was joking since she knew Megan didn't like either of those foods.

Megan got out her math, and she opened it to the chapter that gave her the most trouble.

"This one is really hard.