LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa listened to the principal. She was fuming inside, but decided it would be best to not say anything at all. She was too upset and mad. She looked at the papers that he gave her.

"Do I need to sign anything?" Melissa asked, "And can Anna change before I take her home?"

"Yes, I want you to sign the this form to acknowledge you were informed of your daughter's actions, and of the consequences.

Melissa shook her head.

"I don't think they would sue us. We could get us a decent lawyer."

Melissa sighed and picked up a pen. She signed the papers and gave them to the principal.

"There. Are we free to go now?"

Nicole looked at Anna and frowned as she walked past her.

Melissa looked at Anna as she came out of the office.

"Let's go home, baby. I didn't bring any clean clothes for you, so you will have to wait until we get home. I'll put something on the seat so you don't get it wet."

Melissa waited for Anna to stand up and took her hand. She led her from the school out to the car.

Kate looked back at her daughter on the way home, and she sighed.

"So, you are sure that that girl was not the one that wanted to wet her pants on you, and you are certain that Angela was behind it all?" she asked.

Nicole nodded.

"Yes, I saw Angela whisper to Anna just before she came over and sat on my lap."

Melissa got a blanket from the trunk of the car and laid it out on the back seat.

"Go ahead, then sit down on the blanket. You can pull the blanket over you as well to cover up on the way home."

Kate sighed and nodded.

"Just because you saw Angela whisper to her doesn't mean Angela told her to wet her pants or to do it on you, though.

"Anna told me what Angela told her, and I believe Anna. She wouldn't lie. She's my friend and I trust her." Nicole said.

Melissa waited for Anna to get settled before starting the car and leaving the school parking lot. She drove home.

"Stay in the car for a minute. I have Mrs. Gonzales watching your sisters. I'll dismiss her and then come back for you. Okay?"

Melissa went into the house.

Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Mom, Anna is not on drugs. They might be struggling, but that's because people won't trust them. They are no different than us, except they don't have as much money. No, I didn't talk to Angela. We didn't have time. It all happened so fast. We were brought to the principals office right after everything happened."

Mrs. Gonzales left the house and Melissa came back to the car. She opened the back door.

"Come on honey. Maria and Laura are in their room. I want you to go right into the bathroom and get cleaned up." Melissa followed Anna up to the house.

Nicole nodded and followed her mother to the bathroom. She started water running in the tub.

"What do you want me to do with my wet things when I get out?" Nicole wondered as she started to undress.

Melissa came up to where Anna was with a pair of panties and a pair of pajamas for her.

"Go ahead and put your pajamas on. We aren't going anywhere so you might as well put your pajamas on now so you won't have to change again later."

Anna nodded.

She had hoped to be able to talk to her friends later about what happened and to get her homework from school.

Melissa sighed. She hadn't wanted to tell Anna the truth but it appeared she had to.

"Some people have bad ideas about people like us, Anna. They jump to the wrong conclusions about us because of where we came from."

"It wasn't just being peed on. I had peed myself first. Otherwise I don't think Angela would have even thought to have Anna pee on my lap." Nicole said.

Nicole finished filling the tub and finished undressing. She climbed in the tub and laid down.

Nicole made a face.

"Ew no. It would be weird to wet my pants on purpose. It was an accident. I just wish I wouldn't have them."

Melissa listened to Anna and nodded.

"I know how hard it is to not let yourself get bullied. Listen, why don't you lay down for awhile and rest? You've had a really rough day."

Melissa let Anna's sisters come out of their room. She did some more housework and kept an eye on the girls.

"Yeah, I think that will be nice. It's been a rough day. Maybe later I can call Megan and Heidi and see what happened at school after we left?" Nicole said.

Nicole started washing herself.

Jennifer arrived at school to pick up Megan and whoever else might need a ride home.

Heidi waked out of the school with Megan.

"So what are you doing this afternoon and evening? Would it be alright If I come over to your house for a bit, then we can find out what happened to Anna and Nicole?"