LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"No, it has nothing to do with you being dirty. You're not. I just don't want Megan's bed to get wet. and you aren't the only one who will be sleeping in a diaper. One of the other girls is too." Jennifer said.

"Their just for tonight, honey. Tomorrow I'll let you wear a pair of Megan's panties to school. Now come over here and let me put this diaper on you."

Jennifer came over and took Anna's hand firmly, and led her over to the bed and lifted her up onto it.

Jennifer smiled at Anna.

"Well you could just go to the bathroom in the diaper. That's what they are for, right? Or you can come to my room and wake me up and I will help you." Jennifer said.

Jennifer lifted Anna up and laid her down on top of the diaper. She sprinkled baby powder on her and pulled the diaper up, taping it snugly to her waist.

"I don't think we have any more pajama bottoms. Nicole is wearing the last pair. I think everyone is asleep, so you can go get in bed and then wait for everyone else to get up in the morning so you can get up."

"Don't worry, honey. What happens in this house, stays in this house. I won't tell anyone. Now go get in bed and don't disturb the other girls, okay? Just come to my room in the morning." Jennifer said.

Jennifer set the stained panties on her dresser.

Anna went back to the bedroom, her face red, and she truly hoped everyone was asleep.

She got a blanket, and then moved to the other side of Megan on the floor so no one would see she was in a diaper, and covered herself up, wrapping herself tightly in the blanket to hide her diaper.

Heidi woke up around six thirty and saw she was alone in the bed. She looked over at the three girls on the floor and went back to sleep. Jennifer had her alarm set for 6:45 to check on Anna and Nicole before they got ready for school. Nicole had already wet in her sleep but didn't wake up.

Heidi woke up and listened to the girls. She didn't say anything, but left the room right after Megan did, leaving Anna and Nicole alone. Nicole was still asleep.

Jennifer saw Megan coming down the hall and came out to meet her.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, okay," Megan said frowning not understanding why she should get Heidi, but not Anna.

Megan saw Heidi about that time coming behind them.

"Mom says we should go ahead and get breakfast.

"Yeah, she was sitting up as I left the room."

Jennifer waited for Megan and Heidi to start downstairs, then went over to the bathroom and got a wet washcloth and towel. She went over to Megan's room. She smiled at Anna and Nicole.

"Well your mom isn't going to see you or even know you are in a wet diaper. You should have held it though. I'll deal with you in a minute. right now I'll clean up Nicole and get her dressed for school now."

Jennifer made Nicole stand up and cleaned her up. She got a pair of Megan's panties and put them on Nicole.

"Okay, go ahead and get dressed."

"You're right. She should take a shower. You can have one too. In fact, if you don't mind you can take one together."

Jennifer took off the panties from Nicole and came over to Anna. She took off her diaper and shirt.

"Alright, hurry up and clean up and dress. We will be down in the kitchen when you are finished."

Nicole held out her hand to Anna.

Anna nodded and reached out to Nicole's hand.

She smiled sheepishly.

"She thought I wet my pants yesterday, so she made me wear a diaper last night, so I couldn't go to the bathroom easily," she explained to Nicole.

Nicole nodded.

"Well, this is Jennifer's house, and I think she wanted to make sure you didn't wet. Maybe your mom can get you some new panties somehow." Nicole said.

Nicole stood up and started dressing for school.

"Do you think you will do good on the quiz?"