LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"You're friends are always welcome here." Jennifer said.

Jennifer went with Megan into the kitchen and got out a glass. She poured milk in it and then got a plate out for the cookies.

"Go ahead and get whichever cookies you want. Are you able to understand your math now?" Jennifer wondered.

"That's good. I'm glad you found someone who understands the math." Jennifer said.

"I have a meat loaf in the oven right now. I thought we could have mashed potatoes and another vegetable along with it. How does that sound. Tomorrow night we can order a pizza after your friend gets here."

"Because I figured it was a one of accident. You proved me right about that. If you had continued wetting I would have been very upset. Yes, I am upset that the teacher made you wet, but there is little I could do about it. I could go down to the school and complain but I doubt there would be anything done to the teacher. If you want, I can try though. No, you aren't a toddler, so I don't expect any more accidents from you."

Jennifer got the food out and set the table. She cut up the meat loaf and put it in the middle of the table.

"Don't worry, I won't. Unless it happens again. Then I would have to come down and see what is going on."\

"Because you know better than to use words like that, especially to someone in charge like a teacher or me. Your potty accident was just that, an accident, so it was a one of accident. If it continued, I would have been upset."

Jennifer listened to Megan.

"You should get it. You're a smart girl. You just need to apply yourself. I will be disappointed if you don't do well on the exam."

Megan hurried and drank the drink then she went up to her room.

She studied and studied the rest of the night not taking any breaks at all.

Jennifer did the dishes and other housework as Megan studied. She left her alone as much as possible, but she decided Megan should take a break. It was almost Megan's bedtime, but Jennifer prepared a glass of milk and a plate of cookies. She went upstairs and knocked on Megan's bedroom door. Not getting a reply, she opened the door and came inside. She saw Megan asleep at her desk.

Jennifer picked Megan up and moved her over to her bed. She undressed her and got a pair of pajamas out of the dresser. She dressed Megan in the pajamas, and then pulled down the covers. She moved Megan under the covers and tucked her in. She gave Megan a kiss on the cheek and then turned off the light before leaving the room, carrying the cookies and milk with her.

That night, the test was heavy on her mind... so heavy in fact, that she started to have nightmares.

At one point, she was in a class taking a test, then the next moment, she was running through the school, but not quite making it to the toilet as pee leaked down her legs, and as it did so in her dream, it also started to wet her panties in her sleep.

Jennifer slept well through the night and got up. She heard Megan moving around in her room so she didn't go wake her. She went down and fixed eggs and toast with juice for Megan to have for breakfast. She smiled at Megan when she came to the table.

"I hope you slept okay. You seemed pretty out of it when I put you to bed. So did you get the math figured out yet?"

Jennifer set Megan's breakfast in front of her.

"How many of your friends are coming over? I would like to know how many pizzas I need to order later?"

Jennifer could see that Megan was really nervous, but she just thought it was because she was freaked out about her math homework. She watched as Megan left for school. Jennifer cleaned up after breakfast then went upstairs. She saw Megan's bedroom door was open. She went over and was just going to close it when she detected an odor coming from her room.

"Well, I'm glad you're here now. We'll have to make sure you get the math work done so you don't get held back anymore." Nicole said.

Heidi smiled at Megan. She thought she smelled pee, but was too polite to say anything.

"Pizza sounds great. We better get going. We don't want your mom wondering where we are."