LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jennifer was waiting for Megan to get home from school. She had received a phone call from the principal's office informing her of Megan's accident and of other things that had happened. She wanted to hear it from Megan herself before deciding on what further punishment would need to be meted out, if any. Jennifer was standing where she could see the front door when Megan came in the house and headed for the stairs.

"Where do you think you are going, young lady? I do hope you weren't trying to sneak up to your room without letting me know you were home first? Come here. We need to talk." Jennifer called out.

Jennifer sighed as Megan took her time walking over to her.

"You remind me of how you used to act as a toddler after having a potty accident and trying to hide it from me. You weren't very good at it then and you aren't good at it now. I can smell the pee from your clothes, plus I got a phone call from your school letting me know you wet your pants. How about we get you changed out of your wet clothes and cleaned up, then you can tell me your side of the story."

Jennifer unfastened Megan's skirt and pulled it down, uncovering her wet panties.

Jennifer felt Megan shivering and saw tears in her eyes. After she had her skirt off Jennifer gave Megan a hug.

"You aren't afraid of me, are you? I don't think I have ever been mean or treated you unfairly, have I?"

Jennifer took Megan's hand and led her to the bathroom. She turned on the small heater as she still felt Megan shivering. She started water running in the tub.

"Why don't you see if you have to pee anymore while I get the bath ready, although that pee seems pretty fresh, and it looks like you've used your panties as your potty all day long."

Jennifer had her attention on the water running into the tub and didn't see Megan sit down. When she looked over at her she smiled a bit.

"Um, honey, you are supposed to take your panties off first. I guess mommy should have done that for you, huh? I'm sorry. Go ahead and finish and let me know when you are done. You don't need to bother wiping yourself, as mommy is going to give you a bath as soon as you are done."

Jennifer added bubble bath powder to the tub and when it was ready, she turned off the water.

Megan got up from the toilet and pulled down her newly soaked panties.

"Sorry mom, I wasn't thinking, or I... I thought you took them off of me."

She looked down.

"You're mad, right?" She walked over towards the bath.

"Why put bubblebath in there if you're mad though?

Jennifer finished undressing Megan and helped her in the tub. She picked up the washcloth and started washing her.

"I am just trying to get my head around why my big girl is having accidents at school. Maybe you can enlighten me. Are they not giving you enough time to use the potty?" Jennifer asked.

"I am not disappointed. I would just like to know what happened."

Jennifer waits for Megan to offer up an explanation.

Jennifer listened to Megan as she washed her.

"I just got a call from the principal. He said you had wet your pants and had used bad language when talking to one of your teachers? I hope that isn't true. I thought I raised you better than that." Jennifer said.

Jennifer let Megan cry for a few minutes.

"Okay, you had one accident after first period. Then sometime after that, you had lunch. You said you had your friends help you. Couldn't they have helped you to the potty? You should have taken advantage of the available time."

"Should I start packing clean clothes in your bag for you, just in case? Or do you want to wear a pull up just in case you have an accident?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes he was mean, but you shouldn't have talked to him like that. I'll overlook it this time, but if I hear you talked that way to your teacher from now on, you are getting your mouth soaped."

"Okay, I trust you when you said you had an off day. How about after your bath, we go ahead and put your pajamas on and then I can fix whatever you want for dinner. Do you have homework?"

Megan nodded when she was asked about putting her pajamas on, and then again about her homework.

"Mom? I don't understand this math, and I was so nervous being wet in math today, I couldn't concentrate on what they were talking about.

"How long have you known these friends? You said they know you wet your pants the first time. I doubt they will think any different about you if you did it again. Maybe you should invite your friends over so I can meet them?" Jennifer said.

Jennifer helped Megan stand up and finished washing her. She helped her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her. She started rubbing her dry.

"Well if you have known them that long, they will understand. I doubt Anna is illegal, honey. She would probably have to live here for several years to be able to speak that well."

Jennifer put the towel in the hamper and took Megan's hand and led her over to her bedroom.

"You are not the only girl in junior high that wets her pants. Now let's get your pajamas on and then we will see about dinner."

Jennifer went over to the dresser and took out a pair of panties.

"Which pajamas do you want to wear?"