LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We didn't plan for 2

Baby_James

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James stands up and hugs Isabelle not wanting to see her get upset. He leans his forehead against hers and kisses her lips. "I love you so much and I love our little family, I'm so thankful to have you as the mother to Hayden and Holly. I'll be better because I have you with me to help."

It's a few months since the twins were born as they're now 6 months. They just started crawling making things a little tougher as they love to be active and explore the apartment. James is back to working full time as an attorney as Isabelle is a stay at home mom with the twins but loves getting to be a mom and bond with her kids all day barely ever leaving the house. It's a Saturday and its Isabelle's best friends birthday

James smiles knowing his wife has been working so hard and even gets up with that twins during the night since they were born and needs a weekend to relax. "Isabelle go have fun, you've been so busy lately you barely get to spend time with your friends you deserve a weekend to get away. I have your number the number of the resort and I'll FaceTime you with the twins before I put them to bed" as Hayden sees the suitcase and starts to fuss in the playpen and reached his arms up for her

James sighs loving his wife and how amazing of a mom she is but feeling bad that it seems like she never gets to go out and relax or have fun. He bounces holly as Hayden babbles and blows bubbles trying to talk to Isabelle "I'm sorry babe I was hoping to do something this weekend where you could relax for a bit, I know how hard you work taking care of both of them...you're such a strong and incredible mom"

"Gee thanks...Phew stinky baby boy" as he leaves to the nursery to get him changed. James not used to changing diapers often as isabelle can hear him cough and gag a little "How can something so small go soo much...isabelle what are you feeding them" as he gets hayden cleaned up as hayden is laughing the entire diaper change

Holly gives Isabelle a kiss on the cheek and plays with her mommmys hair. As she has a big grin on her face. James comes back out with Hayden after changing him as Hayden is laughing thinking it's funny when daddy changes diapers as James puts him down and Hayden crawls off to go play