LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We didn't plan for 2

Baby_James

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isabelle sits on the hospital bed holding their new daughter as she looks over at her husband James who is holding their handsome baby boy. "This is going to be perfect. Our own little family. Wgat should we call them?" She asks looking at her twins. She still couldnt believe that they actually have twins after only expecting one baby.

James feels better seeing Isabelle with a big smile on her face knowing that if she feels confident with this than everything will be fine. He looked back down at his son that looks just like him and smiled big "I like Jeremy for this little man, how about i name our son and you get to pick the name for our little girl" as he rocked him and the girl starts to slowly wake up letting out a big yawn and fussing a little

James smiles and thinks for a moment "i like Hayden and Holly i think thats the perfect names for these 2. James stands and rocks Hayden as he's starting to fuss and get cranky too but James isnt as good at this as Isabelle is as he gets a little frustrated not knowing what he's suppossed to do "common Hayden calm down please" he says softly to him

James came and handed Hayden over to Isabelle carefully as Hayden calms down right away as theres always something about a mothers touch with her son that calms even the most restless of babies down. He starts to coo softly looking up at his mommy as James smiled looking at the 3 loves of his life and went to the baby store needing to buy extra cltohes diapers wipes and pacifiers since everything they had was for a girl

Isabelle messages James back saying that she was hungry and thirsty and wanted something to eat and something to drink from McDonalds. After finishing the message Isabelle waits until the twins are finished before changing them into clothes that the hospital had provided them with until they were allowed to put their own clothes on them

James came back a little later with clothes for Hayden and Isabelles favorite meal from Mcdonalds he had known her long enough to know her order exactly how she wanted even down to wanting extra pickles and no mustard. He smiled big when he walked in and saw his wife changing and caring for there twins knowing already how great and a natural she is at being so loving and sweet as its the many reasons why he fell in love with her

"Yep I got all your favorites just like your normally get" as he handed her her food and sat at the edge of the hospital bed looking down at Hayden and holly "how are they doing, you are such a natural with them sweetie" as he leans and kisses Isabelle on the cheek

"You do realize our families are going to flip out when they find out they have a a granddaughter and a grandson right" as James stands over the 2 bassinets as its only been a few hours and already becoming overly protective of his 2 little ones

"Why do you say that?" James says a bit curous as he sits on the hospital bed with isabelle throwing away the trash and cuddles with her. Isabelle resting her head on his chest as he runs his fingers through her hair like they've always done while the twins sleep next to them

He smiles and knows that she must me exhausted after having to give birth to twins surprisingly today and watches her drift off to sleep. He keeps an eye on his wife and twins watching them all drift to sleep as he thanks God and wonders how in the world he got so lucky

James had nodded off for a second but is quickly jolted awake when he hears his daughter screaming and crying. His paternal instincts starting to kick in as he goes to her basinet. "hey shh whats the matter sweetie"as he picks her up carefully "daddy's got you dont worry" he says to her rocking her slowly humming to her a little trying to think of the song his mom always sang to him when he was a kid that would make him fall back to sleep "dont stop your crying it will be alright...just take my hand hold it tight....i will protect you from all around you..im gonna be here dont you cry" as he remembers the lyrics to you'll be in my heart and sings it to her

James starts to get worried and frustrated when the singing doesn't work as he was sure that it would. When Hayden starts crying too he doesn't know what to do as he he can't put down holly either. He feels bad knowing Isabelle is asleep but needing help. He finally caved as the twins faces turn red from crying so hard and he nudges Isabelle to wake up

James is kinda amazed at how little Isabelle needs his help as she always seems to know what to do with the twins. "I don't get it, how did you know what to do? Maybe you don't need me around babe" as he sighs clearly frustrated that's he's struggling with this whole parenting thing.