LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Riley

Ishigreensa

Jay saw her wet diaper, but he ignored it and took her to the toilet anyway and put her on it.

"There you are, honey.

Riley nodded wanting to make Jay proud and tried her best to go potty as she watched Jay deal with the diaper only to giggle a little as he hit his head with his hand, "It's okay." said Riley softly as she continued to try and go on the toilet only for her face to go slightly pink at being called a good girl again by Jay.

It felt amazing being called good and not bad, not getting hurt and she couldn't help but feel somewhat more confident as she sat on the toilet and suddenly it happened a huge pain hit her stomach as she grunted but it hurt! She was trying to force herself to go poo she could feel it there but it was big and it took an entire ten minutes for it to drop at which point Riley was panting heavily out of breath and in shock at how hard it was for her and looked at Jay nervously.

Jay smiled as she tried to get it out, and finally, when it dropped, he leaned her forward to confirm how much had come out.

Riley whimpered a little in pain only to calm down when she felt Jay kiss her forehead and called her a good girl again, it made her happy knowing that she was doing what Jay wanted even if it did hurt quite a bit! But she liked making Jay happy and didn't mind the pain that much if in return she got praise! Praise was something that she didn't have a lot growing up considering most people didn't like her because of her parents and people knew that there kids got pushed out of schemes, first place all because of her parents paying off the person in charge of the events or whatever! Which caused the kids at school to hate her a lot and it didn't help that she had accidents but here with Jay, right now felt good, it felt okay and just having that feeling meant a lot to her.

Riley finished off with a small sigh and relaxed, it had taking an extra ten minutes for everything to just go and she was feeling exhausted from it!

Jay finished going to the bathroom, and then got up and pulled his pants up to keep her from looking at him too long.

"Honey, I don't like you holding it anymore, unless the reason you are holding it is just to get to a toilet, okay?

Riley didn't take any notice of Jay as he finished using the bathroom nor when he pulled his pants up she was too busy thinking about her old school or more precisely her old high school and the students within it! Riley hummed a little somewhat caught off guard when Jay spoke to her and nodded, slowly, understanding what he wanted her to do and leaned against him a little as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Jay-jay," said Riley testing it out on her tongue and grinning a little at it, "okay, I'll try my best!" replied Riley wanting to try and do what Jay wants her to do, "We're going to the college, yeah?" asked Riley, somewhat seriously, "Do I have to say anything?" asked Riley somewhat nervously, "Or would those reports be enough?"

She didn't really want to talk that much considering how embarrassing this whole thing was! Heck she couldn't even read that well.

"I will show them the papers your parents left leaving me in charge of you, and then tell them the whole situation.

Riley grabbed a hold of Jay's hand as they walked out of the bathroom and back towards him truck, "Okay," said Riley with a slight sigh of relief, "that sounds good, I don't know if my parents paid them or not at all but considering everything they have done I can't help but guess that they have but I don't know." replied Riley as they got to the truck.

This was a lot to take in, "Do you think we'll have to go to court at some point at all even if the college accepts?" asked Riley, curiously, "I've never been to court before but I've been threatened when I stole stuff but that was more like warnings, I guess."

Riley nodded and sighed a little, "Okay." said Riley as Jay helped her into the truck and laid her down, her back hitting the seat as he pulled her pants down as she laid there looking up at the ceiling.

This was strange just yesterday she had seen her parents leave for there two year vacation and now she was with Jay running away from them, from her old life and everything she knew into a different life and it was already better by a mile stone because she had someone that cared for her, someone that wanted to make her better and allow her to grow.

After about an hour or so, they finally arrived at the college where she had been going.

Jay parked at the guest parking lot, and then he turned to Riley.

"You are going to be a little bit scared, but you can just let me do the talking, okay?"

He got out and came around and helped her out giving her the lion.

"Now, don't think too much about the other people around us.

(That's okay!)

Riley had wet her diaper a little more on the way to the college and couldn't help but feel nervous as she saw the building again but this time she wasn't here as a student at all, she was here as a ten year old girl that shouldn't be enrolled at all! Being helped out of the truck by Jay, Riley smiled as he handed her the lion and held it closely to her as they stood in the parking lot together of the college.

Riley nodded and pointed to a building that was across from them which was the admit building and as they walked towards it Riley stuck close to Jay as a couple of people stared at them causing her to cling to the stuff toy even more.

Jay put a hand on her shoulder and walked her through the grounds ignoring the other people as though they weren't even there.

It was not a pleasant conversation, but eventually Jay convinced them that he had enough evidence to prove that the grades that were on record were falsified, and they agreed to anull the records and to register the fact that Riley had been declined at their school from the start.

Riley could only watch as Jay talked and talked and talked to multiple people throughout the day her head hurt, her feet were tired and she was just emotionally drained from the conversations and the back an forth between the various people!

Jay changed her diaper and then he put her skirt back on her to give her a little dignity, because even a ten year old wants her diaper or panties covered up.