LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Riley

Ishigreensa

Jay rang the doorbell, and he waited, in his best pair of brown dress slacks, brown shiny dress sues and socks, and his best white button down shirt, almost as if he was dressed for Sunday church.

Riley watched as her mother and father stopped talking, Mary, her mother shot a glare at her daughter as she walked out and opened the door with a big, bright smile on her face, "Jay," said Mary, "its been a while! Why, don't you look nice," paused Mary looking him over with a critical eye before she let him in and closed the door behind her, "now I need to talk to you with Richard so we can just to establish some rules for Riley, she's been so upset lately and I've tried everything with her but nothing seems to work!" sighed Mary as she walked towards the living room where Richard and Riley were.

Richard was stood towering over Riley and sneering down at her, his back turned away from Mary and Jay.

Hearing Jay's voice caused Riley to pause as she wiped at her eyes, sniffling lightly, after about five minutes or so Riley had calmed down enough and had put a clean pair of panties on, her dirty ones now laying on the floor as she pulled up her trousers as she tried to regain her composure.

He was talking to her like a grown up or at least trying to actually help her! But she was scared, scared to talk and so unsure about everything, nervous, she didn't want to go in depth or say much, she wasn't sure what Jay would say or if this was a ploy but he did seem genuine, "T-they," stuttered Riley, her voice weak, shaky, "don't care."

She was about to run any moment now but then she felt Jay's arms wrap around her and gather her into his lap and she couldn't remember the last time someone had hold her, she let out a small whimper in reply and placed her head against his chest, "Yeah." mumbled Riley, quietly as she burrowed her head into his chest, he felt so warm!

Riley breathed in and out, heavily as Jay pulled her into him again, hugging her and rubbing her back a bit, calming her down slightly even though she was still pouting and still had two fingers in her mouth which she bit and suckled lightly as he rocked her and while that did help and what he said made sense it was still a difficult subject for her but as he continued to rock her, her anger vanished and so did her pout but she left her two fingers in her mouth, lazily sucking on them.

Riley frowned and looked away from Jay, instantly regretting that she had told him anything, "I know its wrong," whined Riley, frustrated and flustered as Jay helped her up and cleaned her bottom just like she was ten years old again.

Riley blushed and looked away, nervously, "I know you said its okay to wet my pants," whined Riley her face completely red, "but it isn't that...Its.." Riley whimpered lightly, pouting a little unable to work up the courage to tell Jay the truth due to how embarrassing it was.

Riley looked down at the floor and frowned, "I don't know," said Riley, "my parents lie a lot and promise stuff only to..." Riley chewed her bottom lip, "Am I really like a child?" asked Riley, quietly, "College? I suppose, kinda, I mean...." Riley paused as tears built up in her eyes.