LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Riley

Ishigreensa

"This is where we are staying for the night, yes, honey."

He smiled at her.

"I just need to check us into the motel first.

Riley looked at Jay with a small grin.

"Okay," said Riley, "sounds good!"

Riley didn't want to be alone in the car at all and wanted to be as close to Jay as possible especially after what had happened in the college

Jay smiled and took his little girl into the motel.

After he had checked in, they went to the room, and he turned to her.

"How is your diaper, honey?

Riley looked around curiously at all the people and moved closer to Jay somewhat scared.

Once in the room she moved away from Jay a little, happy, to be away from the crowd of people even if there weren't many there it still scared her somewhat!

Looking at Jay, Riley nodded, "It's really wet Jay-Jay." said Riley, softly, "I think I'll be okay though."

Riley held the lion toy closely to her.

Jay got her undressed and he started to wash off her privates, her thighs, and her stomach and then he turned her and washed off the back of her thighs, her lower back, and her bottom all the way into the middle to make sure she was clean.

"There we are, honey," he said with a small whisper.

Riley instantly grinned at the mention that she could bring her lion and let out a small happy squeal as she hugged Jay, "Thank you!" responded Riley gleefully as Jay guided her into the main room and had hey lay down on the bed.

Riley laying down reached out for her lion stuffie and hugged it to her chest as she looked up at Jay and nodded, slowly, "I understand Jay-Jay." said Riley, softly, as she snuggled her toy as Jay put powder on her privates she couldn't help but squirm a little and giggled slightly.

• Like 1

Once Riley was dressed in a clean diaper, Jay smiled and started to pull over a nice blouse on her and a cute skirt that was knee length so it would cover the diaper well, unless she opened her legs wide and sat on the floor like a little kid, but he didn't expect Riley to do that at the restaurant.

"There you are.

• Like 1