LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Riley

Ishigreensa

Riley simply ignored Jay washing her body as she played about in the water pretending to be a shark and wasn't concerned that he washing her chest and private area, it didn't matter and she didn't really see Jay in that particular way and doubted that she would see many people in that particular way for quite a long time.

Riley looked at Jay as they sat down at the pancake place and tilted her head curiously as she looked through the menu with a small frown and placed it down on the table choosing to look away from Jay for a moment nervous and ashamed that she couldn't read the menu very well even though she should be able to do at her age.

Jay looked at her wondering what she meant, then after a few minutes, he caught on.

"Can't you read?" he asked her a little shocked that someone could neglect her like that and just pass her regardless of her reading ability.

Jay saw her fidgeting , but he really didn't care if she wet her pants or not, and anyway, it could be just excitement, and it would embarrass her worse if he mentioned her wetting her pants, and she was just excited in such a public place.

Riley smiled up at Jay, nervously as she watched as the waitress place the two plates down and she couldn't help but stare at it curiously, it smelt nice, it looked nice and her tummy growled in hunger and after a minute she picked up the knife and fork and started to eat taking the first bite Riley's face lit up brightly as she started to devour the rest of the food in a incredibly messy manner not really caring about etiquette or how she looked, she was hungry and soon it was all gone and her face was covered in sauce and ice-cream.

Riley blushed brightly but couldn't help but smile back at him and nodded, shyly as she watched Jay move one of his pancakes onto her plate, "Thanks." replied Riley as she started to eat the pancake getting maple syrup all over her face adding to the blueberry and ice-cream and while she didn't devour this one as badly as the rest or like last night, she did finish it quickly more so then she should be doing and she couldn't help but cough a couple of times taking large sips from her drink because she was chewing her food properly.

Jay smiled and shook his head.

He decided that with as fast as she had eaten, he better stop off and get some peptobismal and some other upset stomach medicine just in case.

Riley looked up at Jay as they as walked back to his truck, frowning, "A little," said Riley, "I kinda peed a bit just now but I still have to go but I'm not sure if I can make it to the toilet." said Riley casually as if it didn't really matter at all, after all Jay did say she was ten and ten year old's didn't care if they had accidents or had to go, did they?

Did it matter?

Riley didn't know nor care, "I'll be okay for a bit, I think." stated Riley with a shrug of her shoulders but 'okay' for Riley meant bad for others because she didn't know what was truly okay.

Jay sighed.

"If you don't think you'll make it potty, then go ahead and wet your diaper," he said in defeat knowing it was going to take a lot of training to teach her that it wasn't normal even for a ten year old, to just wet her pants like that.

Riley hummed a little in the back of her throat as Jay helped her up into the truck and smiled at him as she nodded in response not understanding how terrible her living condition and parents were to her and how normal to her wasn't normal to everyone else and there was a small part of her that knew it, knew that there was something wrong with her and it had clicked during high school and whilst she was at college but no one cared or seemed to and it made her feel awkward, terribly so as she buried everything down twisting and turning herself into what her parents dictated and wanted.

Riley frowned a little at that she wasn't good at making friends or if she did make any they normally would leave quickly not that it mattered she had learned in middle school that no one liked her which was why when her parents had hired Jay she had latched onto him because she had no one at all and she was just so happy to hang out with someone for once that someone wanted to do stuff with her and that made her feel happy but when Jay left she had no one again and had to re-adjust herself.

Riley looked at Jay and nodded a little, "D-do you think I'll be able to make friends?" asked Riley, nervously, "What if I'm unable to go to the potty?" questioned Riley, somewhat scared that if she wasn't able to be trained to go to the bathroom on time that she would get punished or worse that Jay wouldn't want to do anything with her anymore.

That thought alone caused tears to flood Riley's eyes, "I-I'll be good." cried Riley as her voice hitched upwards a little as she tried her best to hold back her tears.

Jay smiled and held her a few more minutes, then he helped her stand up and he took her hand.

"Do you want to try to go potty since we are here?" he asked her.