LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

For those of you who live in a house with people who don't know about or want anything to do with your diapers, I would like to point out that for the next month you have a free pass on answering any questions about strange packages showing up on your doorstep.

Every year about this time I order some supplies that I can't get locally--X-plus, Molicare, Mega CareLine, etc.--just because I can. If my wife sees a strange box on the porch, I just smile and tell her it's none of her business and the topic is instantly dropped. Done and done.

If you've been hankering to get a hold of some diapers that are only available to you via mail order, this is the time! Do not delay! Your window of opportunity is closing fast.

-RMS

That's actually some pretty good advice now that I think about it.

Thing is, what do you do if you're not the one who accepts the package? Maybe they'll open it, maybe they won't ...

And if they're REALLY clever, and don't get anything in "Big Box Shape" from you, they'll ask "So what was in that box?" ...

UMM ... :P

Not that I need to but if you think there will be questions about that big box that came in the mail reuse the box silly wrapping something smaller in the box. Sometimes its fun to watch the surprise when they open a large box only to find a smaller one inside.

:P

I order diapers year-round and if asked, I still say it's a present. There's almost always a birthday around or who's to say I can't do my Christmas shopping right after Christmas for next year? I do this all the time and it's definitely a great way to get people to drop the subject. Oh and btw, yeah I've tried the newer Tanquility pull-ups and I like them a lot. They sent me quite a few free ones when I joined their trial program.

I order diapers year-round and if asked, I still say it's a present. There's almost always a birthday around or who's to say I can't do my Christmas shopping right after Christmas for next year? I do this all the time and it's definitely a great way to get people to drop the subject. Oh and btw, yeah I've tried the newer Tanquility pull-ups and I like them a lot. They sent me quite a few free ones when I joined their trial program.

I got my attends today.Yippie.The wife doesn'tknow about my love of diapers.Now where to hide them this year...........................

• 2 years later...