LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chicago

HI - also from Chicago. Work downtown so if anyone would like to, I could meet for lunch - of course I'd show you the diaper I would change into before lunch and I promise i'd wet it during lunch. Can't wear at work though. Sure would like to meet the young woman that bought diapers at walgreens on michigan ave just before valentines day last year!

Personally I dont want to meet at someone private home - i like public places and the safety of open areas - after all we are strangers. and then if we are cool we can find somewhere to hangout.

also I am solid dl - so i have no interest in playing baby or being around those who do. no hate intended i just dont wan tto show up on Michigan with grown men going gooo gooo gaa gaa and wearing pink dresses - unless you are ana dult drag queen. i love queens :)

just me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im also from the chicago area and im looking to meet other ab/dl for me and my mommy to hang out with.

If anyone would like to hang out just drop me a line at mike_garber23@yahoo.com. Just to let you know im not always available due to my work (truck driver) but that shouldn't be a problem just have to plan ahead. Also if you guys in the chicago area get a group meeting together i would love to go just post when and where and if im in town i'll be there. :biker_h4h:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi im also from the chicago area and im looking to meet other ab/dl for me and my mommy to hang out with.

If anyone would like to hang out just drop me a line at mike_garber23@yahoo.com. Just to let you know im not always available due to my work (truck driver) but that shouldn't be a problem just have to plan ahead. Also if you guys in the chicago area get a group meeting together i would love to go just post when and where and if im in town i'll be there. :biker_h4h:

anyone want to be my diaper friend?

I live in Appleton WI

anyone want to be my diaper friend?

I live in Appleton WI