LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are there any ABDLs nearby?

Hey. I was wondering if there were any ABDLs near Adelanto, California. It's close to Victorville. I dont care if boy or girl. I just want to meet some friendly abdls like myself. I can't go to bay area or anything that far. Thats my question.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ABDL_Victor said:

That's actually not that far. It's around an hour to an hour and a half away by car.

I usually head down to Riverside every week or so. From my place it's about 50 minutes to an hour to Adelanto.

Really? I wouldn't mind a playdate. lol. I only have a few abdl friends on xbox 360 and that's about it. I feel like I need more friends with similar interests. So that is why I posted here to try and make some new friends.

33 minutes ago, ABDL_Victor said:

Really? I wouldn't mind a playdate. lol. I only have a few abdl friends on xbox 360 and that's about it. I feel like I need more friends with similar interests. So that is why I posted here to try and make some new friends.

Why don't we start with lunch or dinner someplace neutral and take it from there. I just joined the forum today and up until then diapers have been my personal secret. I like the idea of having some friends that share this particular interest, but I am naturally a bit guarded as well. My way of testing the waters if you will.