LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Magazine Article

Guest maybe-baby

Guest maybe-baby

Hi there,

I'm a writer based in the UK and I'm researching for a feature on AB/DLs. It's a subject that fascinates me and having visited numerous websites, I've come to realise how the AB community is misunderstood.

I would love to hear from ABs, Mommies, Daddies, etc about how they discovered their role in the AB world and their experiences. I'd also like to hear from anyone who runs AB nurseries, B&Bs and organises parties or meet ups.

If you are interested in answering a list of email questions, please contact me at denise_stanborough@dennis.co.uk

I am more than happy to promote any AB/DL websites in the feature and if you want to submit pictures, please do however I completely understand if you wish to remain anonymous.

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading this! :)

Kind regards

Denise

Denise Stanborough

30 Cleveland Street

London

W1T 4JD

Tel: 020 7907 6482

email: denise_stanborough@dennis.co.uk

This should be an interesting post, hopefully people get back to you (and I imagine they will) and are willing to help you out. In being on here for a bit, I can say that there's a lot of information and opinions on the matter. One thing I can remember reading recently is a difference one member saw in DL's and AB's, seeing that DL's NEED a diaper for it to succeed while AB's don't NEED it and can play without, but obviously it adds to the success.

I love reading what everyone puts up around here (and including what comes out of me) because there's so many different people with different reasons to coming to where we are today. With that said, and I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but many would see AB's as the "extremists" of the bunch, as they wish to persue a baby life. With that said, you'll see that many lead what the public calls 'regular lives' - go to work, do this and that, regular members of the community and then in their own homes, have their fun and THAT would be an interesting thing to write about.

The same can be said about DL's however, such as myself. I'm a 'regular student', girlfriend and all and in secret spare time, I throw on a diaper and have fun with it.

Anywho, I think that's just something to keep in mind in your research. There's distinctions between the community itself, but definitely a large community though not seen that way.

OK - I'm guessing this is going to be an article for Bizarre - a UK magazine that contains weirdness / unusual and 'bizarre' behavior - freaks and fetishes - generally stuff for people to laugh and oogle at.

Never heard of the magazine? Check it out here: http://www.bizarremag.com/

Other quality features:

• HYPNO-FETISHISM

• FREAK FEST

• S&M MAGIC

• THE WANK-A-THON

• PSYCHIC PETS

• THE HILLS HAVE EYES

• THE MONSTER FACTORY

• SNUFF BOX

• WORLD'S UGLIEST DOG

• FRIGHTFEST 2005

• HUMAN JEWELLERY

• PRISONERS' INVENTIONS

• JAPANESE TRAMP SEX ANGEL

• READERS' WOUNDS

• GET YOUR FACE ON

• FROM HE TO SHE

• WHAM BAMBI

• LURCH THE WATUSI COW

• OSAMA BIN CAPTURED?

• WINGED CAT MURDERED

• DYKE DOLLS

• SONGS TO MAKE LOVE TO

• BOGEY BALL

• MONKEY SCHOOL!

• JIM ROSE CIRCUS

• BUG BURIAL

So whatever you say to a reporter be VERY careful, as it sure as hell won't be printed in the way you expect it to be.

You have been warned.

DP