LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapering

hi i am a female and i have total loss of bladder and bowel control i currently wear tena slip maxi in the day and an abena x plus at night. i find that when diapering myself

and pulling it tight i become aroused. whilst wearing the diaper i also become aroused and sometimes have an orgasam. why does this happen?

hi i am a female and i have total loss of bladder and bowel control i currently wear tena slip maxi in the day and an abena x plus at night. i find that when diapering myself

and pulling it tight i become aroused. whilst wearing the diaper i also become aroused and sometimes have an orgasam. why does this happen?

Simple...

Wetness plus friction = orgasm. Happens to some guys too.

Personally, I don't like the feeling during my casual life.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Not trying to be funny but, why fight it? Sounds like a great day, being able to have a few orgasms without anyone knowing... what a fun little secret!

i'd love to change you and make you into a baby .. only thing I ask is if you do the same to me

i and verry aroused in a wet nappy ...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with what I've seen throught my dating experience with women, ones that don't have a whole lot of orgasms tend to orgasm more easily. Also, when something repeatively causes someone to orgasm every time they try it, then after a while it will become harder to orgasm doing that same thing. Like your body gets used to it as normal and wants something new, I guess. So I think it should go away after a while, sounds like you'd be pretty normal in them in about a month? or so. Not sure, when, but it will take time.

I can agree that with time the sensations which causes the orgasm should diminish. Enjoy yourself while you can. We have to make the best of many situations and having a good time at whatever one does, is a great psychological boost. May you have many happy adventures.

it's clearly a problem that interferes with her life and she's asking for help. it may go away with time but she is asking for something more imediate.

i'm going to assume that this is a problem that occurs weather the diaper is wet or dry? and is most likely due to it rubbing apon you...

well let me think... plastic pants may not rub on you and cause this problem... but i'm not sure they work for fecal incontinance...

silly thought... but you could try placing a maxi-pad / panty liner inside the diaper... it may be just different enough not to stimulate you so, and is disposable. i'm making these ideas up as i go...

if it's a problem that occurs only when you are wet... change more frequently...

i'm sorry, i'm a bit sleepy and my ideas may come off as lame... but i'm trying to offer anything i can think of to help you.

Or Bulky, maybe if you wear one size bigger so the padding doesn't touch any sensitive areas, that may possibly be a solution. If getting the next bigger size seems to be out of the question, maybe it would do to just not get it taped up so tightly. Then again what you're wearing now could have a different type of material in the padding from what you're used to. I hope those ideas help!