LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP (babyfrost)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reiley nodded. But by the time dawn started reading, the girl was fast asleep.

"Then why did you say I guess. That's what you say when you dint care." James sighed. "If we treat you like a horrible child, then why would I offer to have alone time with you, and why didn't you seem the least bit happy about it?"

Dawn made it to about the endnofnthe firstcsentencr and saw Reiley was asleep. She kissed the girl on the cheek and put the book on the shelf on closed the door silently

Aurora laughed a bit at her dad." Dad it's watching tv nothing special. You can't really call it alone time because the girl went to sleep. But I am happy about it." She said looking up at him

aurora was almost asleep as her daddy carried her to her room.she snuggled into him while she was carried and let him get her ready for bed as he tucked her in she smiled up at him." Night night daddy." She said before quickly falling asleep.

Dawn laid reiley down on her bed. She untapes the diaper and pulled it from under her. She wiped her clean and gave her a dusting of powder. She for her in the dry diaper and lifted her back into her arms. She threw the old diaper away and carried her into the master bedroom. She let reiley get in before getting in beside her and holding her close

James woke up the morning showered and got ready. He woke Aurora up, and then his wife.

Reiley was soaked again when she woke up. They didn't have anymore diapers though.

" let's go see if daddy made breakfast." She said as she got out the bed and lifted Reilly into her arms. She could tell he diaper was wet but was aware they had no more.she headed downstairs and saw James." We need more diapers she's wet now but we're all out."

"You're gonna need help with everything. And besides we need some stuff anyway. Are you gonna leave her wet til then? I mean we can get ready pretty quickly, but even if you go now, she'll be stuck that

" I don't think she has much of a choice. I'd rather she stay in her diaper until we can get some more then have her have an accident. But the faster we can leave the better anyway." Ana said bouncing reiley in her arms.