LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The more the merrier private for me and justagirl4fun

baby frost

"Two for me," Brent said. "One for Aurora to start. He waited for Ana to put a piece on a plate for Aurora then cut it into bite-size pieces. "Here you go, princess." He set it in front of her and tucked a napkin into her dress in place of a bib.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ana got two slices of pizza and put them on a plate for Nora." There you go honey." She said before getting a slice for her self.

aurora being a messy toddler had sauce all over her face but continued to eat happily

Ana seeing Nora was full handed her some napkins to clean up with." Ok so let's sit a bit to let our food digest then we can start shopping." Ana said as she cleaned up the food putting the rest of the pizza in a box.

When they got to the mall Brent pulled the stroller out of the trunk and got Aurora settled in with her teddy bear. He stashed the diaper bag underneath. They went inside and he headed to the wing where Baby GAP, The Children's Place, and Gymboree were located. "Okay dear, where first?"

Nora looked around, a bit overwhelmed by the crowd and noise. "Um, that one," she said, pointing to The Children's Place. She didn't know one store from the next, as she'd never been to the mall, but she liked the pretty outfits in the window display.

As soon as they were through the door Nora grabbed a dress. It was short sleeved with yellow, light pink, and dark pink flowers, had a white peter pan collar, and tied in back with a pink sash. "I want this," she exclaimed as her face lit up; she'd never been told to pick out anything she wanted before. "And this!" She grabbed the same dress in blue and purple. "Oh, this too!" she added, pointing to a pair of pink short-alls with 3 white flowers embroidered on the bib pocket. It had a matching white shirt with pink flowers. "I just want

Ana tries to keep up with Nora picking up the dresses and shortalls." Slow down honey were in no rush. Don't forget you need shirts and undies as well."she said before turning to Brent and whispering." How do you want to go about her bed wetting."

" not really just try and get the pull up ones ok." Ana said as she went back to focusing on Nora and her clothes." Do you think you got all the ones you would like from this store."

" ok let's go checkout." Ana said as she put the clothes in the cart and pushed it towards checkout." do you want to go to one more clothing store before the toy store?" Ana asked