LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The more the merrier private for me and justagirl4fun

baby frost

The case worker shrugged. "It's usually aimed at adults, when she feels threatened. Sometimes older kids that are picking on her. As far as I know, she's never hurt a younger child but I can't promise you she won't do anything if your daughter acts out towards her first."

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent was getting nervous, but Ana was right; the girl did need a good home. "Of course we'll take her."

The case worker smiled. "Okay then. Here are her files, with all her medical information and whatnot. Oh, one more thing. She does still wet at night, which is pretty normal for her age so that shouldn't be a problem, but she does occasionally have daytime accidents as well, usually when she's scared or upset. Not often enough for us to put her back in diapers, but it's up to you how you choose to deal with it. Now, without further ado..." She left the room and returned a few minutes later with a little girl in tow. The girl was small and thin, her round green eyes large, almost cartoonishly so, in her pale little face. A smattering of freckles dusted her button nose and her dark brown hair fell in glossy waves past her shoulders.

Brent instantly relaxed. "Well look at her. How could that sweet little thing be any trouble?" He said quietly as he looked from Eleanora to Ana and smiled.

" oh that shouldn't be a problem. We can handle accidents." She said as the case worker left to get eleanora. Ana smiled once she saw the girl." Hi sweetie were gonna be your new family." She said

" oh I almost forgot. This is for you." She said holding the fox out for the little girl." We wanted to get you something special but didn't know which one you would like but I do hope you like it." She said

Ana smiled seeing the girl happily take the fox." That's your new little sister aurora." She said pointing to her daughter." I'm sure you two will get along. Are you hungry at all we can get lunch before we do a bit of shopping."

Eleanora nodded. She'd eaten breakfast early and was ready for lunch.

"Well, I think you're all set," the social worker said as she handed Ana a small bag containing a pair of pajamas, one outfit, and a few pairs of panties, all of them ratty and threadbare but it was all the girl had. "Oh, and I forgot to mention, Miss Eleanora has a birthday coming up! She will be 5 years old on Friday!"

Ana took the bag and thanked the case worker." Oh is it now. Then we'll have to plan s party for the birthday girl won't we honey." She said to Brent." She turned back to eleanora." What would you like to eat for dinner sweetie."

Eleanora shied away. The lady seemed nice enough, but she didn't want her picking her up yet.

Brent got Aurora settled in her car seat. "Okay, I guess we're going to that pizza place near the mall," he said, since Ana had mentioned going shopping.

Ana let the girl walk seeing her shy away and nodded to Brent." Yeah that one will work." She said." we're gonna need another car seat honey." She said as she helped Nora get in."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't sure if she'd need a car seat with 5-point restraint, or just a high backed booster, but she's pretty little. She'll definitely get at least a year out of the car seat so we might as well get that. Better safe than sorry."

Brent checked the time and saw they were still about half an hour from the pizza place. "I should probably stop somewhere and change her." At the first gas station they came to he pulled in. "I'll be right back," he said as he got Aurora out and grabbed the diaper bag. "Wake up, princess stinky pants. Time to change your diaper."

"Yes, you are stinky." Brent entered that bathroom and laid Aurora on the changing table, getting the wipes handy before opening the offending diaper. "Oh yeah, really stinky," he muttered as he cleaned the mess as quick as he could, then taped her into a clean diaper.

Aurora squirmed about as she was laid down.she giggled happily as her daddy takes about her stinky diaper.once he was finished she giggled at what he said." Pizza Nummy." She said