LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"She just was I don't wanna talk about it!" he said going with Mandy to the bathroom as she took his hand.

He stood there in just his diaper waiting for her to fill up the tub, he remembered he used to hate being in just his diaper but he was getting mote used to it. He frowned as that scared him was he now accepting this! He wondered to himself.

"Okay, I'll call Kelli." Beth said. 

Mandy started water in the tub and added bubble bath. When it was ready,  Mandy turned the water off and added bath toys. She took James diaper off and patted his bare bottom before helping him into the tub.

"Go ahead and play for a little bit, then I'll get you all cleaned up." Mandy said, squeaking a rubber duck.

"No don't call her!" he wanted to stay and argue but Mandy lead him to the bathroom.

"I don't want her calling my stupid sister!" he whined as Mandy took off his diaper.

He got in the tub wondering if she might get in with him like his mommy and she had before. They both liked teasing him and using him however they wanted.

"Ok." watched as she left.

James just sat there enjoying being out of his diaper.

Mandy spent a few minutes out of the bathroom, then came back. She saw James just sitting there. 

"What's wrong, sissy? Why aren't you playing with your toys?" Mandy asked.

Mandy knelt beside the tub and soaped up a washcloth. 

"Let's get baby cleaned up." Mandy cooed. 

James laid back feeling like a man again even like an adult, as it was very hard to feel like a man wearing a dress and even harder to feel Ike an adult wearing a diaper. He let his mind run wild thinking of all the girls he had sex with.

"Wh--what?" he said as his fantasy was interrupted

"Um can't I just wash myself?"

"That's silly. Babies don't wash themselves. If they did they would make quite a mess. Mommy's or nanny' s have to wash them.

Mandy started washing James ears, scrubbing behind them as well ad inside. 

"I'm not really a baby!" he cried as his male ego and pride were left over from his day dream.

He tried to push her hands away.

"I'm tired of this shit you can't do this to me anymore!" he stood up trying to intimidate her. They had done a number on him so he was really scared but he tried to act tough.

Mandy started giggling at James. He looked ridiculous standing there trying to look tough. 

"What are you going to do baby, pee on me? Throw a tantrum? Before you do, I want to warn you that there is a hairbrush in this room, and spankings hurt worse on a wet bottom. Now sit down in the tub and suck your thumb, before you say anything that will get you in real trouble." Mandy ordered. 

James felt two feet tall as she did the opposite she wasn't intimidated or even scared of him. All his bluster went out the window when she threatened him with the hairbrush. He just hoped his mommy didn't hear his little tantrum. The baby thought about it for a second and gave in doing as he was told he sat down and began sucking his thumb.

"Ms Mandy can I please have my pacifier instead?" he asked softly

"No you may not. I'll give you your pacifier after I get you ready for bed. Just sit there and suck your thumb. While you're at it, play with your toys, baby. Didn't mommy you to call me nanny? Don't use my name, just like you don't use mommy's name. It's being disrespectful." Mandy said. 

Mandy squeaked the rubber duck and gave him a rubber baby doll to play with.

"Ok nanny." he said behind his thumb

He hated sucking his thumb but it was better then the teething ring.

James grabbed the baby doll she gave him.

"Am I going to bed after this?" he said still sucking his thumb which made his speech very babyish.

While James washed the doll, Mandy washed James, and was just finishing up as James stopped washing the doll. Mandy checked the doll. 

"Good job, baby! You're going to be a good mommy when you grow up." Mandy cooed. 

Mandy helped James out of the tub and started drying him. 

"No I'm the daddy and when I get out of here and away from you guys I'll continue being a daddy." he could only imagine how the poor baby girl he ran across would feel the wrath of his vent up anger and frustration. He smiled thinking she would see exactly what being a baby was all about he would embarrass her and humiliate her and have fun doing it!

He stood there as she dried him off still thinking what he was going to do to his future baby girl.

"Don't make me laugh. you'll never be a daddy. Daddy's need to be strong and commanding. They don't play with dolls and let their mommy's and Nanny's diaper them or make them wear pretty dresses. Now lets go put your diaper and pajamas on," Mandy said, patting James bottom. 

She took his hand and led him to the nursery.

James was mad but not as mad as he should be as he was starting to accept she was right, he didn't know how he could get away but for now she was right.

He let her take his hand leading him to the nursery a part of him kept saying fight it but the biggest part said he don't want a spanking.

"Can I please have a white diaper?" that's all he could say as the confused little boy that was left after his manhood had been shattered begged for.

"Why would you want a white diaper? You're just a sissy. Even if I wanted to put a white diaper on you,  I couldn't. There aren't any in the house." Mandy explained.

Mandy helped James onto the changing and lifted his legs, sliding a pink diaper under him. She sprinkled baby powder on him. 

"I don't have to wear a pink one all the time can you talk to mommy?" he said all the fight and bluster gone from the sissy baby boy.

He laid there watching as she unfolded the pink girly diaper it made him so embarrassed that he couldn't even have a white diaper and pretend he's a boy.

"I'll talk to her, but I'm not making any promises." Mandy said. 

Mandy taped the diaper on and sat James up. She got a frilly pink pajama top and put it on him. She helped James off the table, taking his hand. 

"Let's go fix baby a bottle." Mandy cooed. 

"Ok." James said smiling thinking he might get a white diaper or at least having hope he might get one. Once is diaper was changed he sat there as she dressed him in some real girly pajamas.

"Um I'm not really thirsty."

He cried trying to protest and stop her from taking him down to fix him a bottle.

"It sounds like someone is tired." Mandy said. 

When they got to the kitchen Mandy fixed James a bottle of formula. When she had it ready, Mandy brought James to the living room. She sat down and pulled James onto her lap. 

Beth came into the living room wearing a short red dress. 

"There's my little sissy." Beth gave James a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'll be home around midnight. Thanks for offering to stay up and watch Jamey." Beth told Mandy. 

"No problem. Jamey is going to be tucked into his crib and won't be giving me any trouble. Isn't that right, sissy?" Mandy cooed.