LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James tried to pay attention to what they were saying but he was daydreaming looking at other girls in the mall and he was so sexually frustrated he kept undressing these girls with his eyes as he was drinking his bottle he pretended he was sucking on their tits. He also looked at Kelli and her friends wondering what color their bra and panties were.

"What?" he asked as his sister brought him back to reality.

"Oh yeah I am." he said not even arguing anymore about being referred to as a girl.

Kelli took the bottle from James and checked it before slipping it back in the diaper bag. She took off his bib and took several napkins. She dipped them in a glass of water and washed James face with them. 

"There's the pretty little sissy." Kelli cooed. 

James felt just like a toddler as he wasn't even allowed to grab a napkin and wipe his own hands and face, just like a baby he pushed back trying to avoid the napkin. He was happy once the sticky mess was cleaned off him.

He blushed as something about the cooing and always being a girl was very embarrassing.

"Can we go now?"

"Why should I do that? You're just a baby. You shouldn't tell me if you are wet or messy. It's my job to check you." Kelli said. 

"Lets get baby some toys to play with." Kelli said. 

Katie and Lisa took James hand and walked him out into the mall.

"You need something to play with at my house, baby. Yes you are a real baby. Just look at you." Kelli said. 

When they entered the toy store Kelli directed them over to the infant toys. 

"I think a couple of rattles and some teething rings is good for a start." Kelli said.

Kelli put rattles and teething rings in a shopping basket she had got and kept looking. 

Jams couldn't argue as he could feel his ever present diaper they felt so much different then his boxers. They walked In the store he was almost convinced everyone just thought this was a prank or a bet or even a college ignition. He was kinda relieved with that thought. His jaw dropped when they went into the infant section and she picked up a pink rattle that said baby girl and a teething ring.

"Hey how old do you think I am!" he whined

"You're a baby, not a toddler or a big girl. These are what babies like to play with." Kelli said.

Lisa looked at the toys and saw a plastic owl that lit up and played music when a baby pushed it or played with it. She showed it to James and Kelli. 

"Isn't this adorable? Jamey is going to have lots of fun playing with it. Aren't you sissy? Yes you are!" Lisa cooed.

"Fine whatever!" he said sulking. He was so mad and embarrassed he knew if he argued they would only make it worse.

He looked at the owl and he could imagine sitting in the playpen playing with it as his pigtails bounced up and down.

"I'm sure I will."

Lisa smiled and put the owl in the cart. Katie looked around and spotted an exersaucer. She brought it over to the cart.

"Look at this! Baby can sit in here and move around the house. It has little toys on it that baby can play with that make rattle sounds and squeaky ones too! There's even a mirror so she can look at herself! Won't Jamey look adorable in here?" Katie cooed. 

"I think you can. You don't have a very big butt, baby sister." Kelli giggled. 

Kelli took down the display model and set it next to James.

"Alright, let's see baby." Kelli said. 

Kelli and Katie picked James up and slid him in the exersaucer. 

Kelli took out her phone and took a video of James playing with the toys on the exersaucer. She sent a copy of the video to both Beth and Mandy.

"Aww, that is just so stinkin' cute! She's going to look adorable sitting in het exersaucer entertaining herself while the adults are busy doing other things." Katie said. 

Kelli lifted James out of the exersaucer and checked his diaper before patting his bottom. 

"Of course you will, baby! I know you're going to like it. It will be better than playing in your playpen all afternoon." Katie said. 

Katie put the display model back and they headed to the checkouts. The girl at the register saw the toys and smiled at James. 

"New toys for the little princess?" The girl asked.

"Yes, I'm babysitting her and we didn't have things for the baby to play with. " Kelli said. 

James thought about it and it just made him mad how they treated him and it was a forgone conclusion that he had no choice in the matter.

"I don't wanna play in that or the playpen."

Once they walked to the checkout lane he blushed as the pretty girl smiled at him.

Then he turned red as she called him a princess.

When they got to the car Kelli put James in the car seat and fastened his harness. She pulled a teething ring and a rattle out and handed it to James. 

"Here you go baby. You can play with your new toys on the way home. You should tell Katie and Lisa thank you for picking them out." Kelli said.