LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Yes, isn't it adorable? Not there would be any question of who the big sister is and who the baby sister is when they see us." Kelli said. 

"I invited a couple of my friends over, sissy. I'm sure they'll like seeing you." Kelli answered. 

"You're my little baby sissy. The sooner you accept that the better." Kelli informed. 

"Dont be silly. What else do babies wear? You'd look pretty silly wearing big girl panties or training pants, baby, don't you think?" Kelli laughed. 

There was a knock on the door.

"Babies don't wear boxers, especially sissy babies. If you don't accept it them your life is going to be rough." Kelli said. 

Kelli slipped the pacifier in James mouth and answered the door,letting in her friends Lisa and Katie in. 

"Girls, I want you to meet someone special. It's my baby sister, Jamey. Can you say hi, Jamey?" Kelli cooed. 

James frowned as she put the pink pacifier in his mouth that said baby girl.

He looked in horror as two of the hottest girls he ever seen walked in the door. It was making him mad all these sexy girls that were now in his life and there was nothing he could do about it. Instead of trying to get in their pants they would be changing his diaper.

"Hi." he said behind his pacifier hiding shyly behind his big sister admiring her ass.

"Aw, isn't she the cutest thing. I didn't know you had a baby sister. I only knew about that step brother who lived near here." Lisa said.

"Yes, he's gone, hopefully for good. Mom adopted Jamey, but now she has a new mommy and a new nanny. Isn't that right, sissy?" Kelli said. 

Katie came over to the playpen and started tickling James.

James cringed did he really look like a girl. He wondered as everyone was calling him a her.

"Um yeah." he wondered what all did they know.

He stood their as the girls fawned over him then he saw one of them smile like a woman would to a real baby.

"N--no--no." he cried as they began tickling him.

He was so used to wearing now he wet himself.

"When does she get her next bottle?" Lisa asked. 

"Whenever we want to feed her. I'll go fix one." Kelli said. 

Lisa knelt down by the playpen. She picked up the doll. 

"I see baby Jamey has a doll. Does she have a name?" Lisa cooed, 

James was so nervous and scared he didn't say anything as they talked about him but they kept referring to him as a girl. Wearing a t shirt that said baby sister and his hair in pig tails wearing a pink diaper sucking on a pink pacifier it was easy to see why people would think he's a baby girl.

"No." he said behind his pacifier he couldn't help but stare at the hot girls breasts.

"That's a shame. All dolls should have names. Would you like us to come up with a name?" Lisa asked. 

Kelli came back with a bottle of formula. She handed the bottle to Katie. 

"Here you are. You can feed her. I'll get her out of her playpen and take her to the couch." Kelli said. 

Kelli lifted James from the playpen and brought him over to the couch and sat him on Katie's lap. 

"Who's a hungry baby?" Katie cooed, rubbing the nipple against James mouth. 

"Sure why not." he was in no mood to name his stupid doll.

James stuck his hands out so his big sister could help get him out.

He wasn't happy how everyone kept referring to him as a girl but he knew it wasn't pointless eventually he'd lose the argument and might even end with a spanking!

The baby looked into the blonds blue eyes.

"I am." he said opening for his bottle.

"Alright, Katie and I will come up with a perfect name for your doll before we leave today." Lisa promised. 

Katie slipped the nipple in James mouth and smiled as he started drinking. 

"What a good little princess." Katie cooed. 

Kelli took out her phone and took pictures of Katie feeding James.

The baby hated how Katie held him as she fed him his bottle, she held him just like a mommy would her infant and she rocked and patted his diaper as he drank.

He listened to the girls laugh and talk about how pretty he was. All he could do was drink as Katie made sure the bottle was in his mouth firmly.

While drinking he wondered what the rest of the night was going to be like.

James hurd the last drops of bottle empty as he was praised when the nipple was removed then Katie held him parting his back. Not only did he burp but he wet his diaper too.

"Burp." now he was worried who might change him and they would laugh some more!

Katie smiled as James burped. 

"Good girl!" Katie cooed. 

Katie lowered James to the floor. Kelli came over and checked his diaper. 

"Uh-oh, Jamey's wet. Who wants to help me change her diaper?" Kelli asked. 

Both Katie and Lisa raised their hand. 

"Alright, let's get sissy on the changing table." Kelli said. 

Kelli picked James up and took him to the nursery. 

James blushed as this hot young girl doted over him, even if it was only seeing him as a baby girl.

"No please Kelli I--I-I'm fine!" he said stuttering afraid what the girls saw him and saw how small he was!

The baby was mad as he was lead to he nursery knowing things were about to get worse for him or her as he was almost convinced he was a girl now as everyone called him a girl.

Katie and Lisa stood next to Kelli as she removed his diaper and started cleaning him. 

"So when do you think her mommy is going to take her for the operation to turn her into a real girl? " Katie asked.

"I'm not sure she's going to. Beth likes Jamey the way she is, a little sissy." Kelli answered. 

"Well she probably be doing her a favor if she did let Jamey have the operation. Isn't that right baby?" Lisa cooed. 

Kelli finished changing James and took him off the changing table.

James laid there as his sister undid the tapes of his diaper.

He felt a shiver run through his body at the mere thought that his mommy might take him for the operation.

The baby felt a different kind of coolness as the baby wipe was ran across front and back.

"No no no it's not!" he begged as that's the last thing he wanted.

"I guess that's up to your mommy." Kelli said. 

Kelli finished putting the diaper on James and got him off the changing table. She picked up his dress and slipped it on him. 

"Let's go get Jamey some clothes she can wear when she's at sissy's house." Kelli said. 

She led James out to her car. 

"That's too bad. We don't want to get the wrong size, so you'll have to try clothes on." Kelli said. 

Lisa sat in back with James and buckled his seat belt. 

"We don't want baby to get hurt, do we?" Lisa cooed. 

Kelli drove them to a strip mall that had a little girls clothes store.

"I'm not going to get hurt." he whined as Lisa sat in the back with him so he couldn't even have time to himself.

He hated the mall that was only for teenage girls and girls who liked to shop.

"What are you hoping to find, I don't need any new clothes!" he cried

"We need to get you some cute outfits to wear when I'm watching you. You can't wear dresses all the time, even though they are cute." Kelli said.

Kelli got James out of the car and Lisa took his hand.

"I just know we're going to find something adorable." Lisa cooed.