LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James smiled when she called him handsome at least she didn't refer to him as a sissy boy or even worse a baby girl! He decided to smile and go with it.

"I am mommy!" he said excitedly as she kept pushing him higher higher.

He frowned when he noticed she was taking pictures.

"No mommy no pictures!" he whined

"Aw baby, mommy is going to take lots of pictures of her sweet baby. She's going to make a baby book with all of these photos in it." Beth said.

Beth let James swing for a bit, then slowed the swing down.

"Alright baby, that is enough swinging for today. Would you like to go down the slide?"

James felt a white heat go through his body as she said she was going to make a baby book. Oh No he thought as he had done the exact same thing with his baby girls.

"No mommy please don't!" he whined as he knew that would doom him she would always have that as evidence or have it around to show her girlfriends. Maybe she's just bluffing about showing me off to her friends. He thought as she finally let the swing stop.

"Sure can we go to the car so I can get changed first?" he whined wanting to get out of his wet diaper badly.

"Babies shouldn't care if they are wet or dry. I'll change you this time though, but don't ask again. I'll check you and decide if you need to be changed or not." Beth said.

Beth got James out of the swing and took him over to the stroller. She got him in and strapped him down. Beth pushed him back to the car and opened up the back. She got James out and unsnapped his overalls before laying him down on a changing mat. She got out a bottle of juice and gave it to him.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while I change you, baby."

Beth pushed his overalls out and untaped his wet diaper.

"Ok thank you." as soon as the words left his mouth he regretted it. She referred to him as a baby and gained all the control by saying she would change him when she's ready. I said thank you and ok. He thought to himself as she took his hand leading him to the stroller strapping him in. He was looking forward to being changed. What the hell is wrong with me! He thought as he felt himself slipping further and further into babyhood!

He laid there drinking his bottle as she changed him.

"Mommy can you please delete some pictures and not make a baby book?" he asked hoping she would show a little sympathy as she had his legs up wiping him down. He never felt so helpless and vulnerable in his life as she had all the control in everything in his life!

"Parties what parties?" he asked dreadfully normally parties meant lots of people and he damn sure didn't feel like being a prop in her show! He laid there as she powdered him, he hated how he was now the baby. I used to enjoy that smell when I was diapering my baby girls but I hate this shit being used on me. He thought to himself as she brought the diaper up nice and tight and snug between his legs then taping the sides.

"Yeah I guess so." he said unenthusiastic

"You don't expect me to stay home with my baby all the time, do you? and I probably wouldn't be able to find a babysitter for you, so you'll have to come with me." Beth said.

Beth pushed the stroller over to the slide and got James out of the stroller. She led him over to the ladder.

"Can my baby climb ALL the way to the top so he slide down to mommy?"

"I can stay home!" James was beginning to think this was going to last a long time. Babysitter he thought to himself then I can convince her this woman is crazy and I can get my life back. He let his mind run wild with possible scenario's as she pushed him in the stroller to the swings.

"Yes of course I can!" he said rolling his eyes he wasn't going to play the baby like she wanted him too.

It was still a battle of wills.

'We'll see when the next party comes up. If I can find someone to babysit you that I trust, I'll let you stay home."

Beth watched James climb up the slide. She clapped her hands.

"That's my sissy baby! Good job!" Beth cooed.

Beth walked around to the front of the slide. She smiled up at James and held out her arms.

"Come to mommy, baby!"

He felt good when she didn't immediately dismiss the idea of a babysitter right away. He figured that's when he would step his foot down and run the babysitter off then he could pay Beth back and get revenge on her for doing this to him! If he was in a movie he would do the loud menacing laugh.

"I'm not a sissy!" he whined as he reached the top of the slide.

He was so embarrassed as she encouraged him to come to mommy pretty loud holding out her hands.

"Shh not so loud." he said as he went down the slide.

"No I don't wanna go up again I just wanna go home!" he whined.

Once he figured out she wasn't taking no for an answer he went back up.

"Ok but this is the last time!" he smiled as it felt good to be in control again even if it was just for a second!

Beth watched James go up the ladder again and caught him as he came down.

"You're going to go back up the slide again and again, until I tell you to stop, understand? Unless you want me to take your overalls off and pull down your diapers and give you a spanking in front of everyone here at the park."

He came back down and was ready to go.

"Ok all done!" he said trying to walk off but after the scolding and the threat he knew she would do exactly why she said.

"Fine." he said stomping off going back down the damn slide he was so mad.

Beth took out her phone and took a video of James waddling over to the ladder and going up. She waved at him as he got to the top and continued taking video as he slid down. She slipped the camera into her pocket and helped James off the slide.

"Again." Beth said, giving James a swat on his bottom.

James went up again and again he was getting tired.

"Ok I got it I learned my lesson I'm not supposed to tell you what to do." he admitted defeat and even the fact that she was in control. This really was a turning point for him.

"Please mommy I'm tired." he whined

"You're getting tired? Maybe I should let you rest for a bit."

Beth took James hand and led him over to a bench. She sat down and had James lay down next to her. She took out a bottle of juice and slipped the nipple in James mouth.

"Okay baby, go ahead and drink your bottle and take a little nap."

"I'm not physically tired I'm mentally tired!" he said getting mad as he now dug himself a hole and she wanted him to take a nap. Me and my big mouth! He thought to himself.

He thought about fighting her as she took his hand leading him to the bench, but he didn't want a spanking and cause more of a scene.

James laid his head in her lap, He was so embarrassed laying there in public having this pretty girl feed him a bottle!

James hated to admit it but he found it very relaxing as he laid there drinking as she ran her hands through his hair.

"Um do we have to go to the restaurant, I don't wanna be seen like this! He figured that was the whole point she probably wants everyone to see me. He thought to himself as he kept drinking the bottle down.

"Yes, baby. We have to go to the restaurant. I really am a bad cook, so I prefer to eat my dinner out. I haven't got a babysitter for you yet, so you are coming with me." Beth informed.

Beth unsnapped James overalls and checked his diaper.

"Great." James moaned as he was not looking forward to going out. He was hoping they'd go to Applebee's or something a steak sounded good. He couldn't help but get excited as she checked his diaper. He didn't know if she meant to touch him but it felt good!

"You don't need to be changed right now. It can wait until later."

Beth took the bottle and slipped it in the diaper bag. She helped James up to his feet.

"Would you like another trip down the slide before we go?" Beth asked with a smile.

James was embarrassed he almost wanted to ask her to touch him again but No way was he wanting to do anything in a damn diaper. He thought to himself as he got up.

"No I'm good!" he said just wanting to go home but he knew that wasn't happening. He just wondered where they were going to eat at..

"I think a steak and a baked potato sound good!" he said his mouth watering as he was hungry,