LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth smiled as James finished his bottle. She pulled it out of his mouth and set it aside. Beth got James out of the high chair and took his hand.

"Alright, let's get sissy changed and dressed for his walk with Nanny." Beth cooed.

Beth walked James back to the nursery. 

"Ok." he said miserably as his mommy held his hand tight.

Gee I'm not going anywhere where can I go even if I got away I have no money no car no nothing! He thought to himself.

While walking to the nursery he already knew she was going to put a dress on him he just hoped it wasn't too babyish or too girly! I guess they don't make a boyish dress. He thought to himself as he entered his room seeing his crib and smelling like diapers and powder.

Beth took James to the changing table and helped him get on it. She took off his messy diaper and cleaned his bottom with baby wipes. 

"Mommy is making you all clean, isn't she? Yes she is." Beth cooed. 

Beth smiled and made sure to get James clean before pulling a new pink diaper and slipping it under James. 

"Aren't you glad they make diapers in your favorite color, sissy? I can't imagine you wearing white diapers, or even blue diapers." Beth said. 

Beth sprinkled baby powder on James and taped the diaper closed. 

"That's not my favorite color please mommy I can be a good boy and wear a white or even a blue diaper!" he begged as she mentioned it. Somewhere she had to be smiling at how pathetic he was begging for a white or even a blue diaper. The baby watched as his pink girly diaper was pulled up tight between her legs and taped in place.

"What are you doing today?"

Beth just smiled and taped his diaper on. She helped him off the changing table and led him over to the closet in just his diaper. 

"Silly sissy baby. I already told you, nanny is taking you for a walk this morning. Now help mommy pick out a pretty dress to go with that cute diaper you're wearing." Beth said. 

Beth pulled a couple dresses from the closet. 

James despised his pink diaper as it truly made him feel like a sissy.

"Yes I know what I'm doing but what are you doing?"

He watched in horror as she picked out some dresses

She wants me to pick one out! He thought to himself.

One was yellow with bunnies on it, the other one was white with pink trim and the other one was pink .

"Do you have some different ones?"

"Yes, but these are your choices for today. I like the pink one,  but the yellow one with bunnies on it would look adorable on my baby bunny." Beth cooed, reaching over and pinching James cheeks. 

Beth gave James a swat on the back of his diaper. 

"Baby doesn't throw tantrums. Get down on the floor and crawl around the house until you find nanny. Don't call her Mandy. She's nanny to you. Now go find her. Unless you want a spanking first." Beth said. 

James kept crawling around from room to room when he approached the room that he can't go in except when he's given a bath. He opened the door and there she stood hot as ever as she was in her red thong and matching red bra.

"Um Mommy wants you to pick out my clothes."

Mandy turned from the mirror and smiled at James. She knelt down and gave him a kiss. 

"Good morning sissy. Did you say your mommy wants me for something? I can't understand baby babble too well. Why don't you lead me to your mommy." Mandy cooed. 

James wanted to kiss her back and grab her tits and ass just anything to be a man again!

"You know I'm not babbling!" he said defensively.

He crawled to his nursery with Mandy following him he was hoping she'd get dressed it was torture watching her hardly dressed knowing he couldn't do anything about it!

Beth smiled as James and Mandy came back to the nursery. 

"You found her! Good baby!" Beth said.

"Sissy couldn't make up his mind about which dress he is going to wear, so I told him to get nanny so you could choose for him. There is the pink dress, and a yellow dress with ruffles and a bunny." Beth said. 

"Well if there is a dress with ruffles, that would be my first choice." Mandy said. 

"That's the dress I was was talking about, silly baby. See those ruffles under the bunny? Its so adorable!" Mandy said. 

"I'll go get dressed while you dress the baby." Mandy said, before leaving the room. 

Beth came over to James with the yellow dress. 

"Put your arms up so mommy can dress the baby." Beth coed. 

After Beth put the dress on James, she slipped a pacifier in his mouth and brushed his hair. She put his hair in pigtails using two bunny shaped ponytail holders. 

"There's my pretty sissy baby!" Beth cooed. 

"Crawl to the living room and wait for nanny!" Beth ordered. 

He sat there sucking his pacifier as she did his hair.

Looking in the mirror he looked just like a baby girl.

James smiled happy she didn't put any make up on him or perfume.

The baby did what he was told to do and crawled in the living room.

Beth went to the kitchen and got herself some coffee. Mandy came to the living room wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra. 

"Aw, don't you look adorable, sissy! Your mommy dressed you really nice. Are you ready to go for a walkie and let everyone fuss over the baby? Let me get the stroller." Mandy cooed. 

Mandy pulled a baby stroller out of the closet and set it up. She put James in the stroller and fastened him in. Mandy went to the playpen and picked up dolly. She lifted dolly's dress, showing James the doll was wearing training pants and not a diaper. 

"Look baby! Someone is learning to be a big dolly! Looks like you're the only one still in diapers!" Mandy said.