LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James rolled his eyes already knowing the answer and he knew she expected him to answer.

"A sissy baby."

He laid there as she wiped him down going through the whole changing process.

"Shut up I'm average size!" he cried

He turned hot pissed off at the idea of thanking his new mommy for putting him back in diapers!

"Average size - for a baby!" Kelli giggled. 

Beth finished cleaning James and then slid a pink diaper under him. She pulled his feet up over his chest. 

"Time to pat baby's bottom." Kelli said. 

Kelli and Mandy came over and started patting James bottom. 

"Shut up I'm a guy!" he said not even trying to say he was a man anymore.

He watched as his mommy brought his pink diaper up between his legs taping it in place that was just one of many reasons he no longer tried to argue that he was a man.

James blushed as the girls talked baby talk to him while patting his diaper.

"If you were a guy, which you're not, that is a way below average peepee." Kelli said. 

After both Kelli and Mandy patted James bottom,  Beth got a pink nightgown and put it on him. She helped him off the changing table. 

"Time to go night-night, baby." Beth cooed. 

James just bushed bright red as they made fun of his size and even made him feel more like a baby by calling his manhood a peepee.

He watched as his mommy got out a pink nightgown.

Damn she's determined to make sure I truly am a sissy baby he thought as she dressed him.

"Already what time is it?"

"It's bedtime, baby. I just told you that. You don't listen very well." Beth said. 

Beth helped James into his crib and tucked him in. She started the mobile and kissed his cheek. 

"Night-night baby." 

Mandy and Kelli blew James a kiss before the three women left the nursery. 

"Yes I know you said that but what time is it on the clock!" he was getting mad  but he wasn't going to push it and get a spanking. He laid down as his mommy tucked him in. He hated his baby blanket as it was pink and said baby girl on it, he watched as his mommy wound the mobile and the baby bears began dancing that was the only thing in his nursery that wasn't right on girlish. Everything is referred to him as a girl or sissy or baby girl.

"Mommy why do you want me to be a sissy baby?"

"Because girls and sissy baby girls like you are a lot more cuter than baby boys. Boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails. Girls, and sissy babies, are made of sugar and spice and everything nice." Beth answered. 

James was fuming he wasn't a girl but in every way they tried to convince him he was. He could probably imagine a time when they would give him a girls name or some BS like that. For know he laid in his crib sucking his pacifier watching the teddy bears dance around, he was thinking how much he can relate to them. They're their to be played when people wind them up. He's literally the same way as his mommies and his babysitter and his sister all treat him like a baby doll and he has no freedom!

James slept through the night like he often did only a few times did he wake up and cry actually those were good times as the man inside of him was happy as they would come and change him or feed him wearing skimpy lingerie it was almost like they enjoyed it too teasing him knowing there's nothing he could do. This particular night he stayed asleep.

Mandy came into the nursery in the morning still wearing her nightgown and panties while Beth went to start dinner. Mandy came over to the crib and knew immediately that James had put his diaper to use as he slept. She swatted his bottom. 

"Wake up, sissy! It's time to start another beautiful day!" Mandy announced cheerfully. 

James yelped as he felt his bottom swatted.

"What!" he said startled

"That's not funny!" he said wiping the sleep from his eyes and when he saw how she was dressed or not dressed he was happy and excited.

"Ok." he said imaging what he would do if he was a real man but he still could daydream and fantasize.

Mandy lowered the side of the crib. She got James out of the crib and took his hand. 

"Time for the sissy baby's breakfast. I'm sure mommy is making something yummy for baby's tummy." 

Mandy led James out of the nursery. 

"I doubt it." he said checking out her breasts damn this girl was built he wanted so bad to spank her and strap her in the high chair and feed her baby food and here her beg and cry to be let out only to make fun of her and tease her!  As he approached the kitchen he knew his little fantasy couldn't happen anytime soon.

"Can you change me first."

"Food first, sissy. You're not that wet or messy. You can use your diaper again while we eat." Mandy said. 

Mandy fastened James in the high chair and tied a bib on him.

Beth came to the table with a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula. She sat down in front of the high chair and scooped up some of the baby cereal and brought it to James mouth. 

"Who's my cute little sissy this morning?" Beth cooed. 

"I don't want to I need to be changed!" he cried as he was fastened into his high chair.

He looked at his breakfast it was either baby cereal or baby food and from the look up the bowl it was baby cereal.

He started drinking his bottle.

"Can I at least have some milk and not stupid baby formula!"

James was happy to eat the baby cereal to mask the test of his formula.

"I am." he said hoping to be good and make her happy!

"That's right, you are! Mommy can't wait to pick out a cute dress for my sissy baby and put his hair in pigtails. Then nanny will take you for a walk with your dolly. Sissy is going to have so much fun, isn't he?" Beth cooed. Spooning more cereal into his mouth.

"Yeah I can hardly wait." he said eating more of his cereal just imagining the impending doom! He just hoped no one would be around.

"Did my stupid sister go back home?" he asked unaware that she bought the house next door.

"Yes, Kelli went home. She'll probably stop by later. I invited her for dinner." Beth said. 

Beth finished feeding James and wiped his mouth. 

"Finish your bottle, sissy." Beth cooed. 

James couldn't believe now he'd never get rid of his sister what if his step mom came to see him or if they took him to her!

"No n--mphhhh." he cried as Beth jammed his bottle in his mouth!

He struggled trying to protest but he couldn't his mommy wouldn't let him.

"I would think you wouldn't protest your bottle, since when it's empty, sissy can have his diaper changed. But i guess sissy likes being in a messy diaper, doesn't he?" Beth cooed.