LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth leaned over and kissed James on the cheek and patted the front of his diaper. 

"That's my good little sissy. Mommy will come get you when dinner is ready." Beth cooed and left the room. 

James hated it but she knew how to control him and any kind of touch turned him on as he tried to grind against her hand pathetically.

He didn't want her to leave as she quit smiling at him.

"Um mommy please don't go!" he begged

"Fine." he said as he actually began crying to himself. It felt like he was losing his mind, maybe the dresses the make up and the sissy diapers were taking it's toll and he was becoming more girly more babyish.

After a few minutes he got board and he sat in his playpen picking up the little dolls and his stuffed animals he set up a tea party.

He actually began playing even pooping his diaper.

No one would believe what this former daddy had become.

Beth returned to the playpen about forty five minutes later. She could smell his diaper and when she lifted him from the playpen she checked his diaper to confirm he had pooped.

"Aw, did baby do a stinky for mommy? I'll change you after dinner. Lets get your tum-tum filled, okay?" Beth cooed. 

Beth carried James into the kitchen and placed him in his high chair and fastened him in. She tied a bib around his neck, Mandy and Kelli were at the table. Kelli was sitting next to the high chair with jars of baby food in front of her. 

"No you made me now change me I don't like this!" he cried as he still wasn't used to pooping his diaper.

He cried as she strapped him into his high chair.

"Change me mommy please!" he cried kicking his feet throwing a tantrum in his highchairs.

He looked at his sister who was smiling at the spectacle that was going on before her eyes.

"Not till you finish your dinner baby. You don't want sissy to spank you for throwing a tantrum? The sooner you finish dinner, the sooner you'll be changed." Beth said, raising her eyebrow. 

Kelli scooped up some of the strained beef and started waving the spoon back and forth in front of James face. 

"Here comes the airplane, baby." Kelli cooed. 

James glared at his mommy through the tears in his eyes. He was so mad so he actually threw tantrums like a baby what else could he do!

"No that's gross!" as he knew by the smell it was just a touch better then the liver!

He shook his head leaning back like the spoon was attacking him.

"Pl--please mommy no!" he cried but his sister took the opportunity to shove the baby spoon loaded with baby food in his mouth.

The baby had no choice but to swallow now he was really crying eating nasty beef baby food while stuck in his high chair in a dirty diaper!

Only 6 months ago he was enjoying a nice steak and potatoes with a beer at a nice restaurant.

"There we go. That's a good baby, isn't it? Yes it is!" Kelli cooed. 

Kelli continued to feed James the beef. 

"Just a couple more bites, then baby can eat her peas. Doesn't that sound yummy?" Kelli cooed.

Beth and Mandy giggled at how messy James face was getting. 

James continued to open and eat no matter how much his sister carried on teasing him cooing at him even calling him a girl. He just wanted to hurry and eat so he can get changed.

"Sure." he said nodding.

The baby could tell he had food all over his face.

"Will you get me a napkin?" he desperately wanted to clean his face.

"Wait until you're finished eating and then i'll wash baby's face. Here come the peas!" Kelli cooed. 

Kelli brought the spoon to James mouth, making sure you smear some around his lips and down his chin.

James was about to complain until he got a spoonful of peas all over his face.

When he realized she was doing it on purpose he gave in and let her have her fun.

"Ba ba." he said pointing figuring if they wanted him to be a baby so bad fine he'll play and corporate after all he needed to be changed bad!

"You can have your baba when you finish your peas." Kelli said,  continuing to stuff the peas in his mouth. 

"Better hurry, stinky pants. You don't want a rash do you?" Beth said.

The peas had foot all over James face and bib as they ran out of his mouth. When they were gone, Kelli opened the jar of strained bananas.

"Only one more jar and then your bottle and you're finished, baby." Kelli cooed, slipping a spoonful of bananas into hits mouth. 

"I know you do baby. It'll be just a few minutes now." Kelli cooed. 

Kelli took her time feeding James the bananas and then got a damp rag to clean his face and hands. 

"Okay, I just cleaned up this messy end. Who wants to clean his bottom?" Kelli asked. 

"I think we all do. Why don't we let baby decide. Who do you want to change you baby?" Mandy asked. 

He was happy when it was all over and surprised when his sister cleaned his face and hands he figured she'd tease him and take pictures prolonging the whole ordeal.

"Wh--what you can't be serious I don't care I just wanna get changed!"

The baby couldn't believe they wanted him to pick who he wanted to change him!

This was so humiliating he thought to himself looking at the smiling girls.

"Since baby doesn't care who changes him, why don't we all change him. I'll take him to the nursery and take his dress off, then put him on the changing table, Kelli, you can take his dirty diaper off and clean his stinky butt, and Mandy can put a clean diaper on him." Beth said.

"Sounds good." Mandy and Kelli agreed.

Beth came over and lifted James out of the high chair. 

"Come on you little stinker." Beth cooed. 

"No no that's ok I want you to change me mommy!" he couldn't help but think of the movie three men and a baby and he didn't want to play that part out with three woman and the baby!

James was trying to do all he could to avoid this humiliation and having all three of them changing him would be awful.

"Please mommy can you change me!" he cried as she got him out of his high chair.

Beth looked at the other women. 

"What do you think?" Beth asked. 

"Alright, but I get to pat his cute little tush when you get him cleaned up." Mandy said. 

"Me too." Kelli chimed in, giggling. 

Beth picked up James and carried him to the nursery. 

James didn't care as he was just happy he was being changed and even glad it was his mommy doing it. Without even realizing it he was falling further in his baby hood as he no longer defended himself or fought them when they called him a baby girl or referred to him as a she and he never asked for his underwear anymore.

He watched as Mandy and his little sister waved at him as his mommy held his hand taking him to the nursery for a diaper change.

Beth lifted James onto the changing table. She untaped his diaper and pulled it out from under him. She started cleaning him with baby wipes. Mandy and Kelli followed and stood off to the side. 

"Aww, look at his baby peepee. It's no wonder you are constantly wetting your diapers." Kelli giggled. 

James laid there watching as his messy pink diaper was pulled out from under him.

"Mommy do you think I can have white diapers again?" instead of asking for his boxers he was now asking for white diapers.

He asked meekly kinda of knowing the answer.

"What's that mean?" he asked his little now big sister.

"Sorry baby. White diapers are for boy babies. What kind of baby are you?" Beth asked. 

Beth gently cleaned James with baby wipes. 

"It means you have a baby sized peepee. I'm surprised you were able to keep your bed and pants dry before being put into diapers by your mommy. You should be thanking her for putting you in diapers. Our mom should have kept you in diapers." Kelli laughed.