LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I don't need diapers this is stupid just talk to them and let me go!" he begged

James knew he was wasting his time with the way she cooed and teased him.

"I'm not sure where she is!"

He looked up at her when she sat him down knowing she expected him to crawl!

Kelli looked at James and shook her head. 

"Why would I want to do that?" Kelli asked. 

"Well then I guess we better look for her. Why don't you go ask mommy where baby is?" Kelli cooed. 

"I don't think she lied to you, baby. It doesn't matter what the baby wants. It only matters what her mommy wants for and expects from her baby. Right now your mommy wants you to be the best sissy baby in the whole world. Even if that means lots of spankings until baby learns." Kelli said. 

Kelli pulled the side of James diaper out and gave him three swats.

"It doesn't matter if baby feels like it or not. I told you to do something, and you're going to do it." Kelli insisted. 

"I'm not a she!" he said still mad how his little sister was taking to him now knowing she'd never help him!

James was caught off guard as she gave him a few swaths!

"Awe awe ok ok!" he said stinging like hell.

He started crawling looking for his dolly.

"I'm not sure when I got her, yes she's wearing a dress!" James said frustrated rolling his eyes knowing his sister was tormenting him and treating him just like a baby!

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok can we do something else?"

Kelli smiled as James talked about the doll. She lifted the dolls dress and looked at the pull up underneath. 

"It looks like dolly is going to be potty trained before baby is. Or did you put this pull up on dolly to try to fool mommy or nanny?I hope not." Kelli said.

Kelli handed James the doll and patted his bottom. 

"Let's go out to the living room. That's where baby's playpen is, right?" Kelli cooed. 

"No they did to show me that even she was older and more mature then me it's so stupid!" he said angrily and embarrassed as he knew his bratty sister was enjoying this immensely!

He took the stupid doll and rolled his eyes as she wanted him to get in his pink playpen.

"Yes it is when are you going home?" James was getting tired of his little step sister. She was so pretty and he used to wanna make a move on her and spank her for being so conceited but now she had all the control!

"Well that is your life now, baby. Get used to it or be I'd to being spanked." Kelli laughed. 

"Don't worry about that, baby." Kelli said. 

She lifted James into the playpen and giggled. 

" You're mommy and nanny are in the kitchen. I think I'll get you a bottle anyway. Babies need a lot to drink to keep their diapers nice and wet for their mommy's." Cooed Kelli. 

Kelli walked out of the living room. 

James thought about getting out of the playpen but he thought back to the times he took his diaper off, or he got out of his crib ad both times ended in a severe scolding and a severe spanking to match.

He thought better and stayed in his playpen as he herd the girls laughing.

Beth had a video baby monitor focused on the playpen, that she could view on an app on her phone. She had her phone where everyone in the kitchen could see James. They were laughing at how cute he looked. Beth got up and walked into the living room. 

Beth lifted James up and pulled his dress out of the way. She pulled back his diaper and looked inside. 

"Still clean." Beth announced loudly before setting him back I  the playpen. 

Beth picked up a rattle and shook it. 

"Come on baby, play with your toys." Beth cooed. 

"You could've asked me!" he whined as he could never get used to them checking his diaper. They would often tease him cup his diapered crotch and rub him a few times and wait till he got excited then smile and say all dry or sometimes he'd have a wet diaper. Either way they always teased him.

"I don't wanna stay in here."

"I don't need to be watched I can sit on the floor and watch TV." he whined. Then out of habit he asked.

"What's for dinner?"

As soon as he said it he felt his stomach drop cause he knew it didn't matter what the adults were eating, he knew he wasn't getting any!

"Why don't I believe you? The minute I left you alone you would be trying to open the front door and getting away. Would you rather play in your playpen like a good baby or I could send Kelli out to play with you." Beth said. 

"We're having steak and potatoes. Baby is having strained beef and strained peas. If he's a good baby and eats it all gone for mommy, then he can have bananas for dessert." Beth said. 

"No I wouldn't get away where would I go and I know you have pictures and videos of me." he said doing all he could do convince her hoping that would buy him some more freedom.

He shook his head back and forth.

"No I'll be good and play I don't need her to come back here, great dessert sounds good." Doing his best to sound excited.