LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Kelli smiled at James. She got a pacifier from the top of the dresser and slipped it in James mouth, holding it there. 

"No more talking. The only sound I want to hear from you is you sucking on that pacifier." Kelli said.

Kelli smiled and ripped the tapes on the diaper and opened it. She made a face and held her nose. 

"Someone is a little stinky." Kelli said. 

Kelli lifted James legs and pulled the diaper out. She started cleaning him with baby wipes. 

James turned red with embarrassment as he never thought in his wildest dreams that his step sister would be changing his diaper.

He opened his eyes as she leaned over he could tell she was wearing a black bra and he got excited as she began wiping him down.

"Oh." he let out a little moan.

Kelli stopped wiping him and gave his bottom five hard smacks.

"You little perv!  Don't think you'll ever touch this or any other woman again, at least not in that way. You will always be a sissy baby and no woman will ever want you except as a baby!" Kelli said. 

"Owe!" he yelped as she smacked him.

He laid there as she scolded him.

James just wanted her to hurry as she changed him he imagined what she was wearing, he imagined her just in her bra and panties she was so hot and sexy.

Kelli cleaned James then got a fresh diaper out. She opened it up and lifted James legs up, slipping the diaper under him before lowering his legs. Kelli picked up the baby powder and started sprinkling it on James. 

"Baby is going to smell clean and like a baby, isn't he?" Kelli cooed .

Kelli set the powder down and pulled the diaper up and taped it snugly. 

"There we go. All snug as a bug in a rug" Kelli said. 

"I'm not a baby and you know it somehow someway I'll get you back!" he said making sure to say that after his diaper was taped on figuring it would be too much trouble taking it off and spanking him.

He was so mad tired of the sickly sweet baby talk.

"Time for baby to take a nap. He's getting a bit cranky, isn't he? Yes he is!" Kelli cooed. 

Kelli got James off the changing table and brought him over to the crib. She helped him up so he was leaning over the crib mattress, then got her hairbrush. She gave him several swats on the back of his diaper and on his bare thigh.

"I'm tired of your attitude, sissy. From now on I expect you to respect me and not talk back. I hope I won't have to repeat this lesson in the future." Kelli said.

Kelli gave James a couple more spanks, then helped him into the crib.

James pride was hurt but not near as bad as his bottom so he laid there watching his little sister leave as she raised the crib locking it in place. He watched the ballerinas go round and round as his mobile played..

He drank his bottle for comfort and soon he was asleep.

Kelli went out and talked to Beth while James slept. They both watched him fall to sleep. Kelli put her offer in on the house next door. 

They waited to see when James would wake up on his own. 

Both Kelli and Beth heard James. It had been a little over an hour. Kelli got a bottle of formula and walked back to the nursery.

"Did you have a good sleep, baby? Look what your sissy had for you! I bet baby is hungry, isn't she?" Kelli cooed. 

Kelli got James out of the crib, checking his diaper in the process. She led him over to the chair and sat down. Kelli pulled James onto her lap and put the nipple in mouth. 

"There you go, baby." Kelli cooed. 

James stood there as his little sister checked his diaper, he wasted to slap her hands away but what could he do. So he let her.

"Mmph." he whined as she stuck the nipple in his mouth several seconds later he began drinking knowing he had no choice.

Kelli started rocking James as he drank his bottle. 

"Good baby. As long as you keep being good, mommy, nanny or sissy won't have to give you spankings, will they?" Kelli cooed. 

"Burp." he let out after patting him for a few minutes. He was so embarrassed cause he just did what babies do and burned after his bottle.

"Please talk to her and tell her I've learned my lesson I just want to get an apartment and I'll leave everyone alone!" he said crying and begging.

"Aw, baby. I don't think that will  happen. Who would change your wet or messy diaper if you didn't live with mommy and nanny. They're helping you be the best little sissy baby." Kelli cooed, rubbing James back. 

"You still haven't shown me dolly. Let's go find her." Kelli said, setting James on the floor and patting his diapered bottom.